Forum Poll - Do you want Ross gone?

Ross, in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross shot his fag after the 2 Wembley losses, is totally boring/uninspiring, over thinks tactics, doesnt play to squad strenghts and doesnt learn. Ozturk and Maquire not starting, McLoughlin not really any good at RB, no height or pace recruited, wrong formations...just goes on and on...

I think that at this moment in time it would be right for Ross to go, and he should rightly be sacked. However, regardless of this I don't think we will be promoted. A new manager, regardless of his pedigree, cannot work miracles.

It's not just Ross' dour football for me, it's more than that. We don't have a good team, we didn't have a good team to start with last season (which is why we struggled for automatic promotion) and we have subsequently weakened it during the summer. There are teams likes Ipswich and Pompey that will be streets ahead of us this season, there won't be a competition.

Seriously, which good players do we have? Besides an ageing McGeady who blows hot and cold on extreme proportions.

Be prepared for a long, hard season with little to show for it. Let's hope we can make the playoffs and try our luck.

Do we never learn. In recent years so many managers of varying ages experience and styles. They have all been considered failures and the conclusion must be that sacking a manager does not solve the problems of the club.
Personally I would keep Ross and tell him to use this season to rebuild the team for a promotion push next season. Being frank we were never impressive last season and we need time and space to build a new team based upon the young players at the club.
Lets be patient and build a new young team that has pace energy and where every player is proud to play for the club.

Got to go. League 2 beckons otherwise. The football is as negative as I've ever seen. The club's too big for him, he's scared

Genuinely embarassed a majority of this forum continue to back this dour shite that has created the worst Sunderland side EVER, literally.

He has no idea how to set this team up, we are awful again. let 2 left backs go and shove hume in there who is so far out of his depth it's unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back