Forum Poll - Do you want Ross gone?

Ross, in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When all is said and done those last few nights at the sol were magic under Sam and we all knew he had us moving on, then England came and fucked us and him inevitably.

Such is life

Ha’way Sam lets see that jacket off and dancing with the fans again

Bring it on! Good times, sigh...
I used to hate those PL relegation battles. My God I’d swap them for this shit in a heartbeat. Depressing league, no quality, and we’re just blending in with the rest. Dreary, godawful games reminiscent of the Mackemenemy days.

I’ve got to doff my cap to the ever present fans, the ones who travel for hours to get to home games, the fans who turn up in their thousands, hundreds of miles away to watch away games...

We have amazing support, and when I hear any criticism of it, it boils my blood. ‘As bad as the Mags’! No, they’ve never spent a second in the third division, they’d be rioting and storming parliament if they had to endure this garbage. We deserve better, and we will get better. Good times are ahead, but changes must be made.

Yes or No

Jury's out but won't be long before it reaches its verdict.

'Needs to get a set 11 together who get on top of teams, otherwise I'd be in the get a replacement camp.

I reckon he did well to stabilise the club given what he inherited, but there can't be any room for sentiment. We can't afford to be in this league and if it looks like he can't do it, which is looking increasingly the case, then someone will have to replace him.

The strange thing is he's part of a group of people who have an eye for a player, shown by minimal transfer fees but yet do well at this level, but for some reason he insists on rotating players which is costing him and us points.

At the end of it, he has to get us up this season, and it must look in January that we have a very good chance. At this point in time I don't think we have a very good chance, so he needs a change of heart - no more rotation, best 11, Wyke never starts. If he's doing the same thing as he's doing now by the end of December I have no doubt we'll be in pretty much them position and I'll definitely be saying we need a change.

'Needs to get a set 11 together who get on top of teams, otherwise I'd be in the get a replacement camp.

I reckon he did well to stabilise the club given what he inherited, but there can't be any room for sentiment. We can't afford to be in this league and if it looks like he can't do it, which is looking increasingly the case, then someone will have to replace him.

The strange thing is he's part of a group of people who have an eye for a player, shown by minimal transfer fees but yet do well at this level, but for some reason he insists on rotating players which is costing him and us points.

At the end of it, he has to get us up this season, and it must look in January that we have a very good chance. At this point in time I don't think we have a very good chance, so he needs a change of heart - no more rotation, best 11, Wyke never starts. If he's doing the same thing as he's doing now by the end of December I have no doubt we'll be in pretty much them position and I'll definitely be saying we need a change.

Whaaaaat?!

Bring it on! Good times, sigh...
I used to hate those PL relegation battles. My God I’d swap them for this shit in a heartbeat. Depressing league, no quality, and we’re just blending in with the rest. Dreary, godawful games reminiscent of the Mackemenemy days.

I’ve got to doff my cap to the ever present fans, the ones who travel for hours to get to home games, the fans who turn up in their thousands, hundreds of miles away to watch away games...

We have amazing support, and when I hear any criticism of it, it boils my blood. ‘As bad as the Mags’! No, they’ve never spent a second in the third division, they’d be rioting and storming parliament if they had to endure this garbage. We deserve better, and we will get better. Good times are ahead, but changes must be made.
Tremendous post

Minimal transfer fees when he spent two times more than the other 23 clubs combined last season?

f***ing hell.

You all need to respect the result of the referendum. The Remainers have won. The people wanting Rossxit can't just have another referendum until they get the result they want. We don't get this shenanigans in any other part of British life, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back