Forum Poll - Do you want Ross gone?

Ross, in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is pathetic and hopelessly defeatist. ‘Hope the young players develop into a promotion side of quality next season.’ Hope.

You’re happy to sit through not only this season, but another after it at the same level hoping that we will come good. This is despite the owners categorically stating they expect to win the league, and that it was only a few seasons back we were a Premier League club.

People like you are the kind of people who happily accept any shit that is served up to them. No-one is ever better off or happier as a result of such pathetic and servile acquiescence, except perhaps yourself, as you’re the kind of person who is happy to be a complete loser in life.

You are right but there's no need for that last paragraph.

A million percent. I’m not joking but he must have then highest % of draws for a full time Sunderland manager ever. We’re in league one ffs. We should be bending over these teams and shoving our tool up their back alley.

I voted undecided, I've decided now, he needs to go, 1-1 Draw against a team that was in the Championship last year isn't a bad result but he doesn't know how to change systems

If I was Ross and I looked at the difference a month has made I’d wouldn’t sleep well tonight, and I’d bet anything he will look on here, I know I would

If I was Ross and I looked at the difference a month has made I’d wouldn’t sleep well tonight, and I’d bet anything he will look on here, I know I would

I’ll be amazed if the owners aren’t preparing to give him the boot, looking into the compo and all that. They’re not stupid, and there’s nothing to suggest we’ll finish top two this season. TBH I’ll be surprised if we make the playoffs.
I didn’t realise there’s a new one at the top of the page on pure football.

Me neither! :lol:

I’ll be amazed if the owners aren’t preparing to give him the boot, looking into the compo and all that. They’re not stupid, and there’s nothing to suggest we’ll finish top two this season. TBH I’ll be surprised if we make the playoffs.

Me neither! :lol:
The allardyce thing has had legs since the initial leak in August I’d be surprised if that doesn’t happen, I thought it would be as DOF but the more he fucks up the more I think it could still be DOF with someone else or Sam at the helm, he’s running out of chances quick, I would have binned the prat after the playoffs me

The allardyce thing has had legs since the initial leak in August I’d be surprised if that doesn’t happen, I thought it would be as DOF but the more he fucks up the more I think it could still be DOF with someone else or Sam at the helm, he’s running out of chances quick, I would have binned the prat after the playoffs me

Same here, after the playoffs would have been the time.
Thankfully we’ve got points on board so any manager coming in won’t have a big points deficit to sort out. It’ll make us look a more attractive prospect to managers as well. Thanks Jack! :lol:

I’d be happy with Allardyce, I’d be surprised if he didn’t come in and immediately have a huge positive effect on gameplay, then lead us to the title. Probably have Grigg scoring on his first game under him anarl!

Last edited:
Same here, after the playoffs would have been the time.
Thankfully we’ve got points on board so any manager coming in won’t have a big points deficit to sort out. It’ll make us look a more attractive prospect to managers as well. Thanks Jack! :lol:

I’d be happy with Allardyce, I’d be surprised if he didn’t come in and immediately have a huge positive effect on gameplay, then lead us to the title. Probably have Grigg scoring on his first game under him anarl!
When all is said and done those last few nights at the sol were magic under Sam and we all knew he had us moving on, then England came and fucked us and him inevitably.

Such is life

Ha’way Sam lets see that jacket off and dancing with the fans again

Back