Fortnite

Is this the game for bairns and lasses?
Yes. Quite young bairns too. I'm getting quite sick of 8 year old bairns doing those stupid dances everywhere you go and parents flooding Facebook with video of them thinking it's cute.

Fuck off and let me be old and miserable :lol:

Yer but some twitch streamers only allow subscribers to use the chat function and you also get premium/special emoticons.

I guess the main reason is some viewers like to help streamers out by contributing towards their income from those subscriptions. Allowing them to buy games and tech along with food and pay bills. If they stream as their main source of income they'd sharp stop steaming when they can't afford to live. I personally don't subscribe to anyone but I'd be more likely to subscribe to a small to medium steamer than the likes of Ali-A or Ninja as they make an absolute killing already.
Cheers snappy. I can see the attraction on watching it like and bits another form of social media if nothing else

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You must literally camp

I sneak around a lot aye, but if I don't, some little twat who is probably still in primary school will shoot me in the head.

I've worried I've reached an age where I'm not very good at video games anymore :lol:

I used to be fantastic at COD, but WW2, I move and some **** blows my head off.

I sneak around a lot aye, but if I don't, some little twat who is probably still in primary school will shoot me in the head.

I've worried I've reached an age where I'm not very good at video games anymore :lol:

That's not you not being good tbh. When I was last on the dole I was naughty and played MW2 for about 8 hours day. I used to get 40 kills per round easy. Now, throw in a job, another weekend hobby and 2 kids and I'm lucky if I get in CoD WW2 once a week. So when I do get on I'm rusty and totally shite.

I have a go sometimes after my lad and land right out the way and sneak about,better off landing in the towns and getting amongst it,yes you die but you get better and you go at it again

Back