Fortnite

Not impressed by the changes in the new season.

The green water area is awful. The new desert area isn't awful but it's not great.

I actually started playing Fortnite for the first time 3 weeks ago when i took the switch over to the lasses house and got addicted.

New map is okay it’s completely spread out all the points of interest thus making some areas completely empty you got the 2 new areas, the 2 train stations which has a vault in them and that’s it so a lot of safe spots.

My biggest issue is how broken auto shotguns are. Close quarter fights always comes down to who has the better quality auto shotgun

Last edited:
Aye, I'm getting my arse handed to me - had 1 win in about 60 matches.
I find the 2 new areas are pretty much empty of people too, so I reckon we are not alone in not enjoying them
My biggest issue is how broken auto shotguns are. Close quarter fights always comes down to who has the better quality auto shotgun
The ones that take ages between each shot? It's just silly. It gets down to a 1 to 1, you shoot your gun and the character starts reloading it. You instantly know you are going to die.

Last edited:
Has anyone counted how much they've spent on this game? My oldest son spent about £500 over the years until he stopped playing, this was through pocket money, Christmas and birthday gifts etc. The youngest spent £100s on the switch then we lost access to his account,on his latest account it has a subscription @£9.99 for the past two years. Quite an expensive free game

Has anyone counted how much they've spent on this game? My oldest son spent about £500 over the years until he stopped playing, this was through pocket money, Christmas and birthday gifts etc. The youngest spent £100s on the switch then we lost access to his account,on his latest account it has a subscription @£9.99 for the past two years. Quite an expensive free game

Aye it’s addictive alright I’ve sunk 40 quid into it and I’ve promised myself only 1 more.

Bought the new dog, the Ramadan skin and the St Paddy’s skin, it’s so easy to get addicted because they do make cool looking people to play from

The bairns right into it mind but has spent very little, some of his mates spend all they get pocket money wise on it

Griezmann the footy player spunked 40k on it I think

Back