Forthcoming gigs.

Did the Rifles on Tuesday at Wylam Brewery, got the Libertines on Friday. Not even a fan anymore, liked them back in the day, but it didn’t last. Friday night & somebody offered to buy me a ticket.

saw them last Monday at St Luke’s in Glasgow. Hadn’t got a ticket for the academy but when I had the chance for a 500 capacity I went for it.

Probably the best venue I’ve ever seen music in. Great place and will definitely go back.

In the two year hiatus I’d forgotten how utterly sensational Skinny Lister are live. Heading in to breakfast at the Premier Inn this morning and Dan from the band is queuing behind us. Rock n roll lifestyle.
Saw them at The Cluny on Friday, brilliant gig. Great to see a band really enjoying what they do, sold out audience were right up for it too.

I have a friend who plays in Chaos 8 - who i think were support - were they any good?
When i got in they were already on but i thought they were great..i was expecting them to be a bog standard punk band but they were far from it..the guitar sound was class..like a soaring sound..bit like Killing Joke i thought..i heard about 5 songs and though they were excellent.

When i got in they were already on but i thought they were great..i was expecting them to be a bog standard punk band but they were far from it..the guitar sound was class..like a soaring sound..bit like Killing Joke i thought..i heard about 5 songs and though they were excellent.

Thanks - I used to go to school with the guitarist

Anyone going to Jools Holland tomorrow in Newcastle ?? And if so and you booked via ticketmaster has the e-ticket found it’s way into your account ??

Back