Forthcoming gigs.

Cheap Trick, Killing Joke, Michael Kiwanuka for me. Also been keeping money aside for Springsteen but I've got a feeling he's not going to tour again any time soon.

Did the Rifles on Tuesday at Wylam Brewery, got the Libertines on Friday. Not even a fan anymore, liked them back in the day, but it didn’t last. Friday night & somebody offered to buy me a ticket.

Hungover but enjoyed Sleaford Mods last night and the support acts were great. It was like having Radio 6 come to life. Warmduscher, Billy Nomates and Dry Cleaning.
There was no cloakroom though so I had to be right up front so I could put my coat over the railing there.
No chat between songs though which was a bit disappointing.

I saw The Tubes and Katatonia there. It`s like a small working men`s club. They do get some good bands on there.

It's an fantastic venue, saw loads of bands there when I lived in Leeds, Mountain Goats were my fave
Anyone going to little simz tomorrow (today)? We were going to get tickets last minute if we could get childcare but the bairn has decided he likes vomiting on me more than sleeping so I think it’s a no go for us.

I went, and it was fantastic. Superb live act, audience were crazy. Best gig I've been to since I saw Moses Boyd in a Paris Jazz Club Feb 2020

Back