Forthcoming gigs.

Had the charlatans last wednesday, James / Happy Mondays tonight.

Did you see the Mondays, what sort of form was Shaun in? Nice 9 song hits set they're doing.

Inconsiderate bastard ;)
Only saw about 4 songs but he sounded alright (but looked a mess)

James were so good. Been playing the new album ever since.

Last edited:
I did, and it was my first proper gig I suppose so I enjoyed the whole going to a gigness of it all but I would have enjoyed a bit of chat between songs
First proper one ever or since covid ?
I like a bit chat but not everyone's that interesting to be fair . I don't mind next to non . Last 3 gigs have been ,very little
Oh sees ,Shame and SM.
Best natterer was Jarvis cocker in pulp 20 years ago at Leeds Festival, it was like a cosy chat .

First proper one ever or since covid ?
I like a bit chat but not everyone's that interesting to be fair . I don't mind next to non . Last 3 gigs have been ,very little
Oh sees ,Shame and SM.
Best natterer was Jarvis cocker in pulp 20 years ago at Leeds Festival, it was like a cosy chat .
first proper one ever really, I saw FOTC at the Melkweg and walked out of another gig because Jimmy White was playing RO'S in a qtr final and it was the last time they would meet competitively, I'm just not so gig orientated as it was never a thing we did. I'm more used to spontaneous jamming sessions / bands in pubs and stuff that you happen upon

first proper one ever really, I saw FOTC at the Melkweg and walked out of another gig because Jimmy White was playing RO'S in a qtr final and it was the last time they would meet competitively, I'm just not so gig orientated as it was never a thing we did. I'm more used to spontaneous jamming sessions / bands in pubs and stuff that you happen upon
Cool
Gigs are a bit more laid back for me these days as my tastes mellow but there's still the odd mad one 🙃

I saw Pete Tong’s Ibiza Orchestra last night in Brighton Arielle Free was support DJ…

absolutely brilliant experience, production was class…music choices were class, Ultra Nate banging out Free…solid 9.5/10
What say you @Baby Give It Up ?

Just like the Fire Station people need to support Pop Recs. Night Shop is playing there in February. He plays with the likes of Kevin Morby and Waxahatchee and he he's brill. I'm looking forward to it massively and so should you. Check this one out...

Back