Football Manager 2019

Haven't played it since 2015 but tempted this year. Laptop isn't anything special so I'll probably check the specs tonight first.

What was the last one like running on a £400 HP laptop?

What was the last one like running on a £400 HP laptop?
Probably run fine on anything with 2gb ram and a graphics card less than 10 years old. FM will run on almost anything. It's the same match engine as 2015, just slightly better lighting/shaders.

Probably run fine on anything with 2gb ram and a graphics card less than 10 years old. FM will run on almost anything. It's the same match engine as 2015, just slightly better lighting/shaders.

It's a new laptop so hopefully be alright. Does that include the 3d match engine too?

Getting it for the first time in a good few years.

Buzzing at the thought of recreating my youth :lol:

Think I'm going to try something I've never done before and build an all-English team.

I normally do the complete opposite to that, but I want to try and base my team around the players who've been winning youth tournaments for England; Sancho, Foden, Brewster and so on.

Will take a few years to assemble but they're plenty young enough.

Got it last night and sticka few hours in. Seems great, the tactics bit is a excellent feature.

I started with us, signed a few loans and got Charlie Adam in for 625k. Just let the assistant do the pre season games but destroyedl all opposition so far. Looking forward to the season proper starting.

Just got to get real life out of the way first....

Got it last night and sticka few hours in. Seems great, the tactics bit is a excellent feature.

I started with us, signed a few loans and got Charlie Adam in for 625k. Just let the assistant do the pre season games but destroyedl all opposition so far. Looking forward to the season proper starting.

I'm hoping to get on this afternoon though not sure what team to go. What is the training like I've heard it is pretty in depth?

I'm hoping to get on this afternoon though not sure what team to go. What is the training like I've heard it is pretty in depth?

To be honest I left the training to my assistant as I was keen to just get cracking with it.

Looking forward to getting the kids to bed tonight and getting stuck in to it

What is our budget? Wonder if they have incorporate Sartori as an investor if promoted.

How up to date is it? Are the entire current squad reflected in the game itself?

Back