Football Manager 2019

I signed Anichebe back and also Bassong who looks like a good addition in L1.
Only played a few games but unbeaten. Good craic FM like. Got to make time for it like. Great hangover cure mind.

Don't click the link if you don't want to of course but just so people know I'm being serious if required.

Number 4: Jan Kirchhoff

Kirchhoff may not be all that fondly remembered by fans at Sunderland, but he does boast some quality stats in Football Manager 2019. His mental endurance and tackling skills are particularly top notch.

Football Manager 2019: The 10 best free agents to sign at the start of the game

Might give him a look in the game. Until he breaks down in training before the season starts.

Don't click the link if you don't want to of course but just so people know I'm being serious if required.

Number 4: Jan Kirchhoff

Kirchhoff may not be all that fondly remembered by fans at Sunderland, but he does boast some quality stats in Football Manager 2019. His mental endurance and tackling skills are particularly top notch.

Football Manager 2019: The 10 best free agents to sign at the start of the game

Might give him a look in the game. Until he breaks down in training before the season starts.
Who wrote that? Not fondly remembered? :rolleyes::lol:

Who wrote that? Not fondly remembered? :rolleyes::lol:

I'd like to hope they meant in a sentimental way in what could have been. Very good player when 70% fit. I wonder when his injury problems really started.

Juventus join race for Jan Kirchhoff - Soccer News

'Bild has revealed that Juventus are the latest club to join race for Mainz defender Jan Kirchhoff.

The 22-year-old is widely regarded as one of the most talented defenders in Bundesliga and has been tipped to leave Mainz for a bigger club.

With his contract set to expire at the end of the season, top European clubs have been lining up for the player’s signature.

Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke are all closely following Kirchhoff, while Bild reports that Juventus, Inter and Milan have also joined the race.

The youngster is currently negotiating a new deal with Mainz, but he could opt to listen to other offers before deciding whether to commit his long-term future to the club.

Kirchoff has scored 1 goal in 50 Bundesliga appearances for the club, while making 17 appearances for Germany Under-21 side.'

I'd like to hope they meant in a sentimental way in what could have been. Very good player when 70% fit. I wonder when his injury problems really started.

Juventus join race for Jan Kirchhoff - Soccer News

'Bild has revealed that Juventus are the latest club to join race for Mainz defender Jan Kirchhoff.

The 22-year-old is widely regarded as one of the most talented defenders in Bundesliga and has been tipped to leave Mainz for a bigger club.

With his contract set to expire at the end of the season, top European clubs have been lining up for the player’s signature.

Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke are all closely following Kirchhoff, while Bild reports that Juventus, Inter and Milan have also joined the race.

The youngster is currently negotiating a new deal with Mainz, but he could opt to listen to other offers before deciding whether to commit his long-term future to the club.

Kirchoff has scored 1 goal in 50 Bundesliga appearances for the club, while making 17 appearances for Germany Under-21 side.'

Reminds me of Mensah, if he wasn't made of Glass he'd have made it to the very top of European Football.

I'm 4th after 7 games - W4 - D3 - L0, winning my game in hand will put me top.
Gone with my usual 4-1-4-1 DM Wide formation, based on the vertical tiki-taka preset with a few adjustments.

Signed Sam Gallagher & Tyias Browning :eek: on loan and a young Irish winger called Trevor Clarke for about £600k, no sales.

I'm impressed so far, the tactics and scouting are definitely better imo

Would love to but I simply don’t have the time these days.

Which is deeply concerning as I’m 27, have no kids and don’t live with my girlfriend.

I’d have to stop seeing my friends, stop exercising and cut out personal/domestic cleaning. Which begs the question how any adult has time?

Getting married sorts that out.

First time I've bought it in years so wanted to start with a relatively easy team without it being *too* easy.

Went for Liverpool as I thought it would be too much of a cakewalk as Man City, but half way through the season I'm miles clear at the top of the league.

My plans to sign young English talent are not gonna amount to anything since they all cost too much; Foden £100m, Sancho £80m even £50m for Ryan Sessegnon.

Where can i get this early then?

I just bought it from Steam, currently 10% off and gives you access to the beta.

I'm at the beginning of Feb and lead by about 5-6 points + a game in hand, i think.
Had a bit of a reshuffle in Jan.

Sold Oviedo for £3.2m & Honeyman for £800k.

Sent Sam Gallagher back to Southampton & Jerome Sinclair back to Watford, both were absolutely shite for me but all my strikers have been really. Maja being the best of a bad bunch, Wyke very poor.

Brought in Morgan Fox from Sheff Wed to replace Oviedo for about £400k, Ro-Shaun Williams from Man Utd for £500k (one for the future) and signed Power permanently for £500k, he's been class.

Not much quality available at this level so decided to get a few loans in.
Berahino from Stoke should be class and i've agreed a future fee of £2m so hopefully i get promoted.
Also got Brahim Diaz from Man City, Aboubakar Kamara from Fulham & Josh McEachran from Brentford.

Enjoying it so far

I just bought it from Steam, currently 10% off and gives you access to the beta.

I'm at the beginning of Feb and lead by about 5-6 points + a game in hand, i think.
Had a bit of a reshuffle in Jan.

Sold Oviedo for £3.2m & Honeyman for £800k.

Sent Sam Gallagher back to Southampton & Jerome Sinclair back to Watford, both were absolutely shite for me but all my strikers have been really. Maja being the best of a bad bunch, Wyke very poor.

Brought in Morgan Fox from Sheff Wed to replace Oviedo for about £400k, Ro-Shaun Williams from Man Utd for £500k (one for the future) and signed Power permanently for £500k, he's been class.

Not much quality available at this level so decided to get a few loans in.
Berahino from Stoke should be class and i've agreed a future fee of £2m so hopefully i get promoted.
Also got Brahim Diaz from Man City, Aboubakar Kamara from Fulham & Josh McEachran from Brentford.

Enjoying it so far
How much was it mate? Might get it like. When the original games out will you have to start again or will it transfer across?

I was using a tactic I downloaded on the last game, tried to use it on this one but it’s just not showing up when I go to load it, as it the files not there. Guessing the new tactic set up doesn’t marry up with it.

This years is class though, started with us but it’s been a very mixed start. Got bednarek on loan from Southampton, he’s just walking the league. Some games I just can’t score for shit.

I strongly recommend getting Brahim Diaz on loan from Man City, in the summer if you can but if not, in January.
Played him as a mezzala and he was amazing, loads of goals & assists and helped me storm the league with 105 points.

McEachran & Kamara on loan were also class, Berahino dissapointing

Into October, top of the league.

Signed Jamal Lowe who has been fantastic in an inside forward position.

Signed Jenkinson & Bednarek on loan.

really impressed with this so far. As is common with the beta version, injuries can be crippling but that's normally fixed in later updates. Wasn't convinced I'd be a fan of the new training and tactics set up but love the in and out of possession stuff.

Back