Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutted. Knocked out of the Champions League at the semi-final stage by Porto on penalties after they had ZERO shots in the second leg.

I get notts county to champs league final and win against Madrid marra. That's I how roll. :cool:

Only my 3rd season in with SAFC, no cheating and I won the prem title, the euro cup, the league cup and lost in the semi final of the FA cup.

Only 2 Sunderland players I have starting are Bardsley and Gordon.

Started a new game with Sunderland on a new update, so it has all up to date transfers etc.

Started pre-season canny, still undefeated, got chelsea first game like, playing 4231, with sess just behind. Signings so far..

Got 10 million to spend
In - Pocognoli (LB) - Forgot I had danny rose :oops: - 8.75m (over 48 months)
Coulibaly (CB) - 3.4m
Fierro (ST) - 1.3m

Out - Killa - Loan fee - 850k
Meyler - Loan fee 250k
Bardsley - Loan fee 1.3m
Knott - Loan

Can't give Campbell away offered him around for £0 and still no-one had a bid. :evil:

First game against chelsea got beat 5-0 and johnson is out for 6 months with a broken leg ffs! :lol:

houst69 said:
Is everybody cheating on this or what :lol:

Nar a had to get me laptop sorted and lost previous saves and even a classic tactic ive used for a few year now struggled like fuck to get me 4-2-4 formation right but with the right amount of tweaking and luck it's just as good as I originally had it :cool:

Last edited:
Is everybody cheating on this or what :lol:

I use some super tactic someone else has made so you could probably say I am - but it's good fun to pass the time until the new one comes out when I'll start taking it serious again.

Until the editor comes out. ;)

I use some super tactic someone else has made so you could probably say I am - but it's good fun to pass the time until the new one comes out when I'll start taking it serious again.

Until the editor comes out. ;)

The Grid?

Just humped the Mags 8-0 at The SOL in the 3rd round of the FA Cup normally would've put me 2nd XI out like i did and hammered them in the League Cup but wanted to crush them with Fierro and the boys :cool:

Man City just bid £37.5m for Antoine Griezmann just hope me board resist future offers

Logon or register to see this image

Never seen anything like that before. :lol: Cringeworthy news article title.

How good is he? Im selling Sturridge for £10m and looking to buy him from Juventus for £5m (20yr old) mainly as a back up player behind Fierro, E.Torres and Niang

Last edited:
Just humped the Mags 8-0 at The SOL in the 3rd round of the FA Cup normally would've put me 2nd XI out like i did and hammered them in the League Cup but wanted to crush them with Fierro and the boys :cool:

Man City just bid £37.5m for Antoine Griezmann just hope me board resist future offers

How good is he? Im selling Sturridge for £10m and looking to buy him from Juventus for £5m (20yr old) mainly as a back up player behind Fierro, E.Torres and Niang

Also where the fuck are me screenshots going :confused: Has Steam changed? I take a screenshot but theres none saved in Steam

Ongenda is class in the Championship, tbh I'd never heard of him until I signed him on a free, had a quick Google and it looks like he becomes a really good PL striker if he gets enough games (finishing and composure around 17/18 and pace the same).

Man United are trying to sign him on mine so can't be that bad!

Anyone signed Darwin Quintero for sunderland first season before? 20 goals in the league by January, only cost 3million :eek:

Yeah, I signed Quintero in my first season. He scored 27 goals in 25 games for me. I finished 4th in first season! :| second season he scored 41 goals in 43 games in all comps. Had him up front on his own, as a poacher, set him as Target Man supply to feet. Third season I played Real Madrid in a friendly and he had a hat trick before half time :S :| he then scored 10 goals in 7 in the league and got injured for 6 months :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back