Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobR Safc

Central Defender
Was just about to post in the other thread but noticed that its been locked :S

Into the 2015/16 season with the lads now.

2011/12
League Pos: 10th
League Cup: Semi Final
FA Cup: 4th Round
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson - 7.30
Top Scorer: Titus Bramble 15

2012/13
League Pos: 6th
League Cup: Quarter Final
FA Cup: Semi Final
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson 7.69
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 29

2013/14
League Pos: 4th
FA Cup: 5th Round
EC - First KO Stage
Best Player: Wilfried - 7.77
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 48

2014/15
League Pos: 2nd
League Cup: Winner
FA Cup: Winner
ECC - First KO Stage
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson - 7.99
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 36

Was just about to post in the other thread but noticed that its been locked :S

Into the 2015/16 season with the lads now.

2011/12
League Pos: 10th
FA Cup: 4th Round
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson - 7.30
Top Scorer: Titus Bramble 15

2012/13
League Pos: 6th
League Cup: Quarter Final
FA Cup: Semi Final
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson 7.69
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 29

2013/14
League Pos: 4th
FA Cup: 5th Round
EC - First KO Stage
Best Player: Wilfried - 7.77
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 48

2014/15
League Pos: 2nd
League Cup: Winner
FA Cup: Winner
ECC - First KO Stage
Best Player: Gylfi Sigurdsson - 7.99
Top Scorer: Wilfried - 36

:eek::lol::lol:

Start of season 2 has got off okay. Took Bronze in the Olympic games managing Great Britain U23's. Friendlies went okay with Sunderland. Lost 2-1 in the Community Shield to Man City, then drew my first game of the season 1-1 with newly promoted Southampton. First game in Qual.4 of the EURO Cup finished Malaga 1-5 Sunderland...with Wickham and Adam Johnson getting a brace and a Kilgallon screamer. Already excited about this season...and have a feeling Wickham is going to be a big player...which i need him to be after Bendtner's departure.

11 games in. Sitting in 5th, SOL is a fortress for me. 4 wins and 2 draw & 2 of them wins were Spurs and Chelsea who are above me.

Despite being 5th I have the worst defensive record in the league, only 1 clean sheet and 25 goals conceded in 11 games.

My amazing attack force of Thomas, McClean, Sess & Bendtner have a combined 18 goals and 12 assists between them

Signed Carlos Fierro...hope he's good on this update...cost £4m. Sold Gyan for £7m. So with transfer window over, im left with this squad...

GK: Gordon, Mignolet
RB: Bardsley, Reid
CB: Shawcross, Brown, Turner
CB: Kilgallon, O'Shea
LB: Taiwo, Van Aanholt (loan)
RM: Larsson, Hoilett
CM: Vanhees, Sessegnon
CM: Huddlestone, Vaughan
LM: Johnson, McClean
ST: Fierro, Campbell
ST: Wickham, Chamakh

Gardner, Westwood, Knott and Ji Dong-Won are out on loan (all can be recalled if needed).

Currently sitting in 7th with 1 win, 2 draws and 0 losses. Got Feyenoord, Fenerbahce and Bourdeux in my EURO Cup group.

How can you lads secure a work permit for Fierro? I'm Boro on a network with my mates, and had a £3.5m bid accepted, he even accepted the contract, but WP issues were my stumbling block and the deal fell through.

How can you lads secure a work permit for Fierro? I'm Boro on a network with my mates, and had a £3.5m bid accepted, he even accepted the contract, but WP issues were my stumbling block and the deal fell through.

Not much you can do. I think players that are not from EU need to have gained so many international caps in a certain period of time to get a work permit ( I'm not sure on how many though)

I got Reading into the premier league at first time of asking in the 11/12 season but had to leave when Sunderland came calling - relegated under the stewardship of Mike Phelan.

Managed to retain most of the first team and I've started well - came back from 2-0 down at Pompey to win 3-2 (Campbell with a hattrick) and as I type I'm 56 minutes into my second game at home to Southampton, winning 4-0 and Seb has a hattrick. :cool:

Stadium of Fright said:

I couldn't get one for him when the game first started, had to wait until Season 2, even then it was rejected, but accepted upon appeal.

rockaway said:
Is there a crack for this, or am i going to have to buy it?

There will be I would imagine. Should have bought it Friday...was only £8 on steam. Normal price now I think though.

There will be I would imagine. Should have bought it Friday...was only £8 on steam. Normal price now I think though.

Had a little scout about and couldn't see anything i've got the game downloaded just dont' think its crackable due to the online checky thingy. I'll just gan buy it when i've got some money.... Next season at this rate.

Had a little scout about and couldn't see anything i've got the game downloaded just dont' think its crackable due to the online checky thingy. I'll just gan buy it when i've got some money.... Next season at this rate.

There is a cracked version I just checked a site I usually use for music and they had it, I would tell you where but I think you should pay for it. The amount of time you'll end up playing it due to it been extremely addictive is worth every penny

There is a cracked version I just checked a site I usually use for music and they had it, I would tell you where but I think you should pay for it. The amount of time you'll end up playing it due to it been extremely addictive is worth every penny

I'll have another look later then mate, i've paid for the last few but with the best part of 2k going out amy bank at the end of the month i'm being tight as owt. haha.

I've seemed to hit a bump on my second year in charge. Currently 3rd in prem half way through January 2013 thing were going along pretty well. Killgannon asked for a transfer to another club the previous August. Declined it as considered him a strong player in my defence as had couple other defenders out injured.

Anyway, he's been a bit moody all the way through the season up to new year, checked his profile and basically said "unhappy at club move rejected". Brought some new players in in the January window, so decided to let him go, got a nice little sum for him. Now most of my squad, the ones who been with me since the start, are all unhappy with me for selling him!!

Lost two games in succession which I know with the strength of my squad I should have won or put a decent fight in.

(6) Arsenal 6 - 0 SAFC (3)
(3) SAFC 0 - 4 Bolton (18)

It's like the whole squad has gone on strike in protest!

Any suggestions to sort this problem before I end up getting the sack would be appreciated!

Dark Traveller said:
I've seemed to hit a bump on my second year in charge. Currently 3rd in prem half way through January 2013 thing were going along pretty well. Killgannon asked for a transfer to another club the previous August. Declined it as considered him a strong player in my defence as had couple other defenders out injured.

Anyway, he's been a bit moody all the way through the season up to new year, checked his profile and basically said "unhappy at club move rejected". Brought some new players in in the January window, so decided to let him go, got a nice little sum for him. Now most of my squad, the ones who been with me since the start, are all unhappy with me for selling him!!

Lost two games in succession which I know with the strength of my squad I should have won or put a decent fight in.

(6) Arsenal 6 - 0 SAFC (3)
(3) SAFC 0 - 4 Bolton (18)

It's like the whole squad has gone on strike in protest!

Any suggestions to sort this problem before I end up getting the sack would be appreciated!

Hold a meeting with your team and try and sort out the problems that way.

KarlM said:
What role do you lads give Bendtner ie advanced forward?

Aye that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back