Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin Quintero is a beast!

No doubt i will be accused of cheating but if i was i sure would not be stuck in 7th place in the league!

Logon or register to see this image

MrFibbles said:
Darwin Quintero is a beast!

No doubt i will be accused of cheating but if i was i sure would not be stuck in 7th place in the league!

Class record anyone says I'm cheating al hoy me home made tactic 4-2-4 up :cool:

You lose the specific nature of "roles" though. Less realistic imo.

I play 2 CMs. One is a Ball Winner, the other is Box to Box. Two wide men playing as Wingers.

I'm shit at the game though unless I'm managing a top team and this seems to make it easier. :lol:

finally turned a profit with Dresden, fans are pissed off but having a backup keeper and a striker who couldnt score from 10 yards out into an open net on £7k a week each means they can fuck of in my eyes like.

anyway a massive £14 made in profit this month:cool::cool:

On FM11 I've just noticed Everton's colours for their away kit mean I can barely read the text, as the two colour are so similar. Is there any way to change this? I thought there was a data editor but I can't seem to find it :-(

Winning everything with The Lads so started a new game with 1860 Munich in Bundesliga 2 things are going well atm

Logon or register to see this image

Media prediction was finish 10th hopefully can keep this up going to be hard though the squad is tiny and havent had a penny to spend

I am absolutely terrible at this game, and have no idea how to change it.

On a previous save, it took me four seasons to get Albion promoted from the Scottish 2nd Division, even though they were among the pre-season favourites at the start of Season 1.

Just started a new game with them with the latest data update (in Div 3 with Rangers), and I've lost my opening two games, both 3-0, to Berwick and Peterhead.

One thing I've never been able to master is fitness. My players are never close to being 100% fit, even if there's been no midweek fixture. Training's just set at default (as I can't be arsed with that aspect of it), and all players are happy with their workload, so it's not that.

At the end of the Peterhead game, I had five players with 40% or less fitness at the end of the match, no wonder they tore us a new one. :eek:

I am absolutely terrible at this game, and have no idea how to change it.

On a previous save, it took me four seasons to get Albion promoted from the Scottish 2nd Division, even though they were among the pre-season favourites at the start of Season 1.

Just started a new game with them with the latest data update (in Div 3 with Rangers), and I've lost my opening two games, both 3-0, to Berwick and Peterhead.

One thing I've never been able to master is fitness. My players are never close to being 100% fit, even if there's been no midweek fixture. Training's just set at default (as I can't be arsed with that aspect of it), and all players are happy with their workload, so it's not that.

At the end of the Peterhead game, I had five players with 40% or less fitness at the end of the match, no wonder they tore us a new one. :eek:

Is that condition, or match fitness?

Winning everything with The Lads so started a new game with 1860 Munich in Bundesliga 2 things are going well atm

Media prediction was finish 10th hopefully can keep this up going to be hard though the squad is tiny and havent had a penny to spend

Can't get past Christmas me without getting sacked! Can't see the attraction of playing this as any other teams, so has anyone got any tips in how to realise The Lads' obvious potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back