Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the latest updates at lads so fletch etc are playing for us

Fuck it ive found one, toying with a team in championship or someone like Reading

Yeah, I signed Quintero in my first season. He scored 27 goals in 25 games for me. I finished 4th in first season! :| second season he scored 41 goals in 43 games in all comps. Had him up front on his own, as a poacher, set him as Target Man supply to feet. Third season I played Real Madrid in a friendly and he had a hat trick before half time :S :| he then scored 10 goals in 7 in the league and got injured for 6 months :(

Just finished my first season, he's got 29 in the league :lol:Tank.

Had a start stop season so far, only 5 games in.

Brought in
Adam Lallana 6m
Paul Scharner Free
Ivan Klasnic Free
Ledley King Free

Top ten finish will be ideal

Finally in 2017 I've won the Championship with Hartlepool, it has taken 3 years but I've walked it this year by 17 points. :cool: Won it with 5 games to spare so playing a few young free agents I've signed for the last few matches, they're shite but doing well.

Gerrin.

2014 season, ~12 games to go, and top by 1 point with Sunderland. Got a league cup final, FA Cup, European Cup games to distract me from my title challenge, though. Could all go wrong with a few injuries.

james said:
finally in 2017 i've won the championship with hartlepool, it has taken 3 years but i've walked it this year by 17 points. :cool: won it with 5 games to spare so playing a few young free agents i've signed for the last few matches, they're shite but doing well.

Gerrin.

:cool:

Won the 2015/16 League Cup & FA Cup with me Back Up XI and Premier & Champions League with me main XI

Going to spend most of me budget this coming season on players 17 or younger :cool:

Last edited:
:cool:

Won the 2015/16 League Cup & FA Cup with me Back Up XI and Premier & Champions League with me main XI

Going to spend most of me budget this coming season on players 17 or younger :cool:
Have a look at Ongenda, he's a class goalpoacher. My Egyptian regen striker I got on a free is seriously good too, he only needs to improve his composure really and he will be top 4 quality. He gets booked every single game though which I don't understand because he isn't aggressive or anything. Canny annoying. :lol:

Half way through me first season with the lads the front four of

Lallana Sess Johnson
........Fletcher.........

Is doing its job but im shipping in goals against the biggers teams

----Mig----

JoS King Brown Colback
-------Scharner-----
------Catts-----
Lallana Sess Johnson
........Fletcher.........

Thats what im playing atm

Have a look at Ongenda, he's a class goalpoacher. My Egyptian regen striker I got on a free is seriously good too, he only needs to improve his composure really and he will be top 4 quality. He gets booked every single game though which I don't understand because he isn't aggressive or anything. Canny annoying. :lol:

Signed Ongenda as Sturridge's replacement on the bench (Domestic Cup XI) 9 goals in 8 games mainly used as a rotation player but at just turned 21 got a feeling he'll be a cracking signing :-D

£71m to spend this season :eek:

Signed Ongenda as Sturridge's replacement on the bench (Domestic Cup XI) 9 goals in 8 games mainly used as a rotation player but at just turned 21 got a feeling he'll be a cracking signing :-D

£71m to spend this season :eek:

Canny, how much did you get him for?

After getting literally nothing to spend with Hartlepool for 5 years they've given me £10m to spend in the Premier League! I've found a really good young CM from this shite club abroad for £1.5m but the bastard wants a £5m release clause and wont budge on it at all, negotiations keep breaking down. :evil:

Canny, how much did you get him for?

After getting literally nothing to spend with Hartlepool for 5 years they've given me £10m to spend in the Premier League! I've found a really good young CM from this shite club abroad for £1.5m but the bastard wants a £5m release clause and wont budge on it at all, negotiations keep breaking down. :evil:

£5.25m from Juve £4m cheaper than they were offering him to me months before. He's canny cover for Fierro, Niang and E.Torres :cool: Been looking at him for a while and seen your posts about him so that was the clincher ;)

Junior Hoilett was like that when i signed him for £2.5m he wanted a £8m release clause managed to sort out a new contract for him a while after when Spurs were sniffing about

£5.25m from Juve £4m cheaper than they were offering him to me months before. He's canny cover for Fierro, Niang and E.Torres :cool: Been looking at him for a while and seen your posts about him so that was the clincher ;)

Junior Hoilett was like that when i signed him for £2.5m he wanted a £8m release clause managed to sort out a new contract for him a while after when Spurs were sniffing about
Good price that, he is worth it, I got him on a free like ;). Looks like I'm going to have to cash in on him though. :-( he is now on £14k p/w after promotion and wants a new contract for £25k p/w, I can afford that now but it will mean everyone will want an improved deal and I don't want big wages at all. Tempted to cash in now and find a cheap replacement but it'll probably be too hard to replace his goals.

Fuck just got through pre-season a lot of me players away on Hol or for Euro2016 and The Olympics just noticed Xhedran Shaqiri has gone to Arsenal for £20m :eek: :cry:

Forgot about he had a £20m release clause :oops:

Into my second season now, league form has dropped but the europa league is nackering the team out. Quintero/Wickham up front with fierro on the bench... Drew with a last min equaliser away to inter in Europe, they dominated the game too :lol:

Just beat WBA 11-1 at The SOL ...Carlos Fierro bagging just the 8 of them :eek:

His total in the PL for me so far at the age of 22 is 167 goals in 123 games :eek: Id hoy a screenshot up but fuck nars where they are going has Steam changed?

Just beat WBA 11-1 at The SOL ...Carlos Fierro bagging just the 8 of them :eek:

His total in the PL for me so far at the age of 22 is 167 goals in 123 games :eek: Id hoy a screenshot up but fuck nars where they are going has Steam changed?

Alt and F9, go into your Sports Interactive folder then screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back