Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking like I was going to finish midtable in the Championship I finally got back my super striker Ongenda after 4 months out and have somehow went on an unbelievable run of 8 wins in a row (and still going). I've clawed back a 20ish point gap on 2nd place Southampton and just beat them 3-2 at home with 2 goals in added time. :-D

They are still 2 points ahead but I'm steam rolling teams at the minute, desperate to go up automatically on my shoestring budget.

Well that run has ended with 3 losses on the bounce and Ongenda getting injured again for 6 weeks and my only back up striker Nile Ranger getting a straight red.

No strikers and only two points from automatic promotion - it has all fallen to pieces. :lol::cry:

Signed Srna for 11million, most of my budget.

Breaks leg in first pre-season friendly. :lol:

That's the kind of luck I'm getting at the minute. My best winger was out for 5 months after getting injured in the first match of the season, after 5 month I got a message to say he's back in light training, I pressed space bar and got another message saying he has just knacked himself again and will be out for at least 4 month. :-:)lol: He's costing me a bastard fortune in wages.

I currently only have enough players to put 3 people on the bench. My season has been completely ruined by injuries.

Happy 2014/15 season ive just won my first 2 trophys with The Lads PL & FA Cup double

Oh and the Mags were relegated

:cool:

Daft how PL players seem to be able to do things well even if they can't in real life. Jean f***ing Beausejour outjumping my giant of a centre back to power home a header from a corner.

To add to my post earlier in the thread, I drew Wigan away in the 2nd round of the League Cup. I wouldn't draw a team in our league would I? :roll:

Daft how PL players seem to be able to do things well even if they can't in real life. Jean f***ing Beausejour outjumping my giant of a centre back to power home a header from a corner.

To add to my post earlier in the thread, I drew Wigan away in the 2nd round of the League Cup. I wouldn't draw a team in our league would I? :roll:
Doesn't matter what save i'm on or cup i'm in i'll always get drawn against either team in the same league or higher, does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back