Foo Karl on telly 8th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Squire

Good morning
I’ve just had a v busy but productive 5 hrs, time for a bit breaky/lunch ?whichever it is 🙄😄
Morning Wakey, morning everyone
Been for my walk round the sea front, so I'm back in the garden for the day. At least the sun's out.
Enjoy your day and be safe if you have to go out.
Morning Bonzo
That sounds canny, enjoy ya day 👍

Last edited:
Morning Wakey morning yall. Another day in paradise.
Morning Mr Fun
Could be worse, allus could be 👍
In other news I’ve managed to sign up for the clerbs pools thing - it’s taken me ages to sort.

Hopefully it is better run than Corny O’Donnels (sic) Roker Bingo that I sold weekly cards for (nr Leeds) for years.

Last edited:
Morning all, Morning Becs, Morning Hank.

Hope you are all OK.

Well after yesterday's experience I decided to delay my walk until this afternoon. I have requested that the 2nd Company of the Boroughbridge Light Horse accompany me at a distance to ensure my safety. They will appear later but the REME are already pitching their bivouacs in the top field. I hope they don't expect me to feed them that's all! This action is because last evening there were several helicopters flying over the estate. My worry is that Gordon Taylor of the PFA has moved his hoard of gold nearby.

Take care all.

That's yer lot!

Have extended their cask in a box range home delivery at £2.38 a pint 👍
Conquest was lovely

What next??

• Conquest 4.1% - A premium bitter where four British hops combine to give a well-balanced beer with a pleasant hop finish.
  • Tostig 3.2% - A light, refreshing low strength pale ale, dry-hopped to bring fruity aroma and smooth, floral and citrus flavour.
  • Black Arrow 4.5%- A full bodied, chocolatey, dark ale, with hints of liquorice, roasted malt and a pleasantly hoppy finish.
  • Alan the Red 4.4% - A ruby beer where Rye adds a dry spicy character to the caramel malt body and fruity hop flavours.

Morning all, Morning Becs, Morning Hank.

Hope you are all OK.

Well after yesterday's experience I decided to delay my walk until this afternoon. I have requested that the 2nd Company of the Boroughbridge Light Horse accompany me at a distance to ensure my safety. They will appear later but the REME are already pitching their bivouacs in the top field. I hope they don't expect me to feed them that's all! This action is because last evening there were several helicopters flying over the estate. My worry is that Gordon Taylor of the PFA has moved his hoard of gold nearby.

Take care all.

That's yer lot!

Morning marra. Have a nice walk :cool:
I’ve popped home for my coffee break. Back to WFH at 11.

Hope you've got some nice biccys with it :D

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Ow, me owld neck & clod nimcha.
Ove
It’s getting that bad I think I could even listen to Hanks crack.

meal was great, hard to go wrong with Stornaway black pudding, scallops and rib eye
I've not had the pleasure of Stornoway black pudding, but I've heard it's good stuff. I've usually had either local stuff or stuff from Bury. Where do you get it? And dinnat say Stornoway, ha, ha
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex ,thank you for posting and hope you both have a productive day mate. Morning Hank and good morning all.
We're all meeting at 8-15am then well give it max between now and Saturday then we can hopefully have Sunday afternoon and all day Monday off,🤞🤞🤞. Another Technician called in sick yesterday. That said,we all agreed if anyone gets the slightest symptoms no matter how small,we stay away. The other tech who was off is back on Tues, she's fine and dandy and hated being off.

@Musicman ,morning mate,sounded very tasty🥩🥩🥩,@VHFC ,have a great day at work and stay safe pal,@becs, pottering, gym,cant go wrong, have a nice day hon,great pic btw,time flys,🏃‍♂️🤸‍♀️x,@Spam Javelin ,you too pal,@Rip Van Fish ,morning mate,@Wandofaleftpeg ,have a good day mate,@Stortford ,morning pal,enjoy the BBQ and the meetings,@eddtheduck ,morning pal,you stay safe too,enjoy your day,@Snorbens ,enjoy the shopping pal,@EchoMan ,morning mate,have a good day,@Dilligaf60 ,morning melon,have a nice sleep and not long now pal,@Horley Chorley ,morning pal,have a good shift,cracking job mate,@TiptonBaggie ,morning pal,have a good morning,@thecloughywobble ,morning mate,hope you are all well pal and have a good day,@viccarlton, @niknak_123, @robbied1, @chunkylover53, @Butcher's Coat, @phunboy, @Kingdom Bhoy, morning mate,have a good day, @sismanhatton, enjoy your day pal, @GlassSlippers, @The Professor, @cfg, @Bonzo, @Johnap, @wigwams, @AndyGray1985, @Pint of efes...and to anyone else yet to post I've missed...stay in,stay safe and enjoy your day as much as possible, 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍.
You too, Scorefrom, la. Haway the keys!
Karl is a fighter...
Sorry play the card of pedantry, but it was Carl...Oh ho ho ho....

Good morning Squire

also to @sismanhatton @Dilligaf60 @Scorefrom a throw in @thecloughywobble @becs

I am hearing our local bra company has gone bust
Good morning. That's a Ripper....

Have extended their cask in a box range home delivery at £2.38 a pint 👍
Conquest was lovely

What next??

• Conquest 4.1% - A premium bitter where four British hops combine to give a well-balanced beer with a pleasant hop finish.
  • Tostig 3.2% - A light, refreshing low strength pale ale, dry-hopped to bring fruity aroma and smooth, floral and citrus flavour.
  • Black Arrow 4.5%- A full bodied, chocolatey, dark ale, with hints of liquorice, roasted malt and a pleasantly hoppy finish.
  • Alan the Red 4.4% - A ruby beer where Rye adds a dry spicy character to the caramel malt body and fruity hop flavours.
Alan the Red. Has to be, la....

Last edited:
Ove

I've not had the pleasure of Stornoway black pudding, but I've heard it's good stuff. I've usually had either local stuff or stuff from Bury. Where do you get it? And dinnat say Stornoway, ha, ha

Morning cloughy I normally get Stornaway black pudding from dobbies garden center at ponteland it’s a great shop

Ove

I’m thinking that tbh

Just popping to the village pub for some bread, milk & mabbees some fresh berries. But ordered a box of fruit & one of veg for delivery next Wed from a local whoresaler 👍😄

?

Here’s a riddle from the riddler -

What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?
Good one, Starting I think 👍 👍 👍 . Just having a £3 meal deal from tesco,took 30mins to get,2 at a time in, then the queue. Just sat on a dead prom having it now. Cheers @Stortford , @thecloughywobble , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @becs , @Horley Chorley , @Dilligaf60 ....Have a nice afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back