Foo Karl on telly 8th April

All good in North D or is it S Yorks?

Did ya wash ya hands ? 👍😄

Cheers mate, do what ya need to, if a bit extra gets ya time off, worth it.
Local places, yup, chatting to landlord he is aware of who is/did support him. We thanked him & he said he’s doing alright £ ✅ . I think he might do summink after. He holds beer festivals & bbq’s & some people get vouchers ??
Numerous times.

As ever a pleasure to read your end of day post, don’t need to read the rest of the thread, bit like the summariser on Blind Date:lol:,
5am start:eek:, best get off to bed though @Wakey ftm in Sussex will be on to tell me that’s a lie in
Hopefully not tomorrow, I might lie in & listen to Wake up to Money until 6am.
Finished the proposal/bid I was writing today 👍

Might start another tomorrow 🙄😄
Numerous times.
So ya sang to yersel then 👍🙄😄

Last edited:
@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,I think he'll have something planned when this is all over,defo and thanks again pal.

@Stortford ,cheers mate,you're very kind ,have a night,👍👍👍.

@Horley Chorley ,evening pal, it's Great British Menu and Masterchef then bed...enjoy your telly tonight..and the same to you for tomorrow.

@becs ,enjoy your egg hon and I won't, still take plenty of rest time but tomorrow's a ball ache tbh. Have a nice day though,x.

@TiptonBaggie ,mate,you are welcome,no worries pal,have a nice night pal and a good day tomorrow, 👍👍👍.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,I think he'll have something planned when this is all over,defo and thanks again pal.

@Stortford ,cheers mate,you're very kind ,have a night,👍👍👍.

@Horley Chorley ,evening pal, it's Great British Menu and Masterchef then bed...enjoy your telly tonight..and the same to you for tomorrow.

@becs ,enjoy your egg hon and I won't, still take plenty of rest time but tomorrow's a ball ache tbh. Have a nice day though,x.

@TiptonBaggie ,mate,you are welcome,no worries pal,have a nice night pal and a good day tomorrow, 👍👍👍.
Enjoy your cookery progs and thanks again, mate 👍

All good in North D or is it S Yorks?

Did ya wash ya hands ? 👍😄

Cheers mate, do what ya need to, if a bit extra gets ya time off, worth it.
Local places, yup, chatting to landlord he is aware of who is/did support him. We thanked him & he said he’s doing alright £ ✅ . I think he might do summink after. He holds beer festivals & bbq’s & some people get vouchers ??
Most deffo North D mate

Evening all. Many thanks to everyone who is working tirelessly to keep the country going.

I've had a bit of an up and down day, mowed the back lawn but had to lie down before I'd finished it as I was struggling to breathe, got it finished so several hours later did the front and threw up in the kitchen sink. On a positive note they are done and I have stripes. 💪

Stay safe everyone and once again thank you for everything you do. 💋

Evening all,all done today,but tomorrow is chocca. We're having a meeting at 5am then its backwards and forwards all day. We want a bit of time off over Easter so the Pharmacists are getting 3 days scripts ready plus the Nurses want dressings making up too so we've got two more Technicians coming to help out tomorrow. So I'll just say I won't be about on here tomorrow so they'll be less notifications to annoy everyone who posts on here...🤣🤣🤣🤣😁.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,them local food n beer products look brilliant and great to help out the local economy too. Hope you both had a good day. WA,funny as again... @TiptonBaggie ,have a good night mate, @EchoMan ,good quiz that pal. Hope the meeting went ok and have a nice night, @Musicman , hope you had a nice day. This talk about farm shops is getting the taste buds going,👍👍👍🥩🍳🧁🥮, @Bonzo ...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍,have a nice night mate, @Rip Van Fish ,hope you've had a nice day mate, @sismanhatton ,evening pal,hope all is well, @Horley Chorley ,cheer pal,hope you had a great day too,suns still out too 🌄🌄🌄 , @thecloughywobble, Kung Fu fighting....74,school play ground, everyone thinking they were Bruce Lee....Happy days. Hope you've had a nice day pal, @dilligaf, hope all is well pal, internet bit weak out there, @becs, hi,its been a glorious day. Hope everything goes ok over the next few days for you and the family. Eat plenty of Easter eggs....🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚, @Stortford...I know what you mean...🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁....Have a great night pal, @eddtheduck , 📸📸📸📸📸great piccy mate,😂😂😂, @darius, Happy birthday pal. Hope you've had a nicer day as possible....Have a great night all and Mange Tout till Good Friday...👍👍👍👍👍
Cheers 🍷

Not been a bad day. Managed to try out the riddle. Made good quality compost from the heap at the bottom of the garden. I got it because I couldn’t find anyone that delivered compost at present. Then this afternoon a lorry turned up down the street with 2 of those big grab bags full for one of our neighbours. He’s given me the company details (all the way from Cambridge FFS). So if I get sick of the riddle then I’ll order some on line.
🌱

Evening all,all done today,but tomorrow is chocca. We're having a meeting at 5am then its backwards and forwards all day. We want a bit of time off over Easter so the Pharmacists are getting 3 days scripts ready plus the Nurses want dressings making up too so we've got two more Technicians coming to help out tomorrow. So I'll just say I won't be about on here tomorrow so they'll be less notifications to annoy everyone who posts on here...🤣🤣🤣🤣😁.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,them local food n beer products look brilliant and great to help out the local economy too. Hope you both had a good day. WA,funny as again... @TiptonBaggie ,have a good night mate, @EchoMan ,good quiz that pal. Hope the meeting went ok and have a nice night, @Musicman , hope you had a nice day. This talk about farm shops is getting the taste buds going,👍👍👍🥩🍳🧁🥮, @Bonzo ...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍,have a nice night mate, @Rip Van Fish ,hope you've had a nice day mate, @sismanhatton ,evening pal,hope all is well, @Horley Chorley ,cheer pal,hope you had a great day too,suns still out too 🌄🌄🌄 , @thecloughywobble, Kung Fu fighting....74,school play ground, everyone thinking they were Bruce Lee....Happy days. Hope you've had a nice day pal, @dilligaf, hope all is well pal, internet bit weak out there, @becs, hi,its been a glorious day. Hope everything goes ok over the next few days for you and the family. Eat plenty of Easter eggs....🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚, @Stortford...I know what you mean...🛁🛁🛁🛁🛁....Have a great night pal, @eddtheduck , 📸📸📸📸📸great piccy mate,😂😂😂, @darius, Happy birthday pal. Hope you've had a nicer day as possible....Have a great night all and Mange Tout till Good Friday...👍👍👍👍👍
Yes, indeed. I also recall an episode of Steptoe and Son in which Albert & his mates learnt it after seeing a Bruce Lee film. Nee-dah, is how I remember their call. I'll try to find it....
Here's an excerpt. About 2.5 mins in. From memory, I think the oldies learnt Kung Fu from the Lee film in order to thwart the gangsters from roughing up the Toes (who owed money). Highly realistic stuff, ha, ha.

I think one of the gangsters looks like Bernard Yosser Hill. Nee idea if it is....
Evening all. Many thanks to everyone who is working tirelessly to keep the country going.

I've had a bit of an up and down day, mowed the back lawn but had to lie down before I'd finished it as I was struggling to breathe, got it finished so several hours later did the front and threw up in the kitchen sink. On a positive note they are done and I have stripes. 💪

Stay safe everyone and once again thank you for everything you do. 💋
Steady the Buffs, Slippers, la. As Ovid said: Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. Not that I'm suggesting you're a field....

Last edited:
Yes, indeed. I also recall an episode of Steptoe and Son in which Albert & his mates learnt it after seeing a Bruce Lee film. Nee-dah, is how I remember their call. I'll try to find it....
Here's an excerpt. About 2.5 mins in. From memory, I think the oldies learnt Kung Fu from the Lee film in order to thwart the gangsters from roughing up the Toes (who owed money). Highly realistic stuff, ha, ha.

I think one of the gangsters looks like Bernard Yosser Hill. Nee idea if it is....

Steady the Buffs, Slippers, la. As Ovid said: Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. Not that I'm suggesting you're a field....

Well that's good to know, 😁 I looked more like a ghost 👻 earlier. My garden is giving bountiful weeds but I don't know if that counts. 🤔 Ovid.....one to Google.

Night night fellow posters. 💋

Back