Foo Karl on telly 8th April

:eek: :eek:
Aft'noon MM
Dear God, you must be desperate, man ! ๐Ÿ˜„
Have a good day, and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, mate ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ‘

Aft'noon SFATI
Cheers mate, a 6am 'til noon today, and a short 10am 'til 2pm tomorra, and I'll be off until Monday morning ๐Ÿ‘
Keep up your great work, but stay safe, and hopefully you'll finish early enough to catch some of that glorious sunshine ๐ŸŒž
Have a good day, mate

Aft'noon Sis.
I hope you're catching a few rays today, and are having a good day, mate ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŒž

Aft'noon KB
Enjoy the great weather and have a canny day, mate ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‘
Afternoon HC, sounds like work is going well, enjoy the sunshine mate
Ker Plunk! Remember that? What a cack game, ha, ha.
Aye was crap, afternoon Cloughy hope you are well

The Calfs have settled down thank you but probably going to give jogging a miss for a while.
Episcopal wisdom....

They were my Waterloo. I now let them rest in peace, occasionally stretching their elastic limits....
Whees that la

They sound like the hosts of the monthly โ€œkeys in a bowlโ€ party ๐ŸŽ‰
Ha, ha, closer to the truth than you might imagine. Here they are:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Evening all,all done today,but tomorrow is chocca. We're having a meeting at 5am then its backwards and forwards all day. We want a bit of time off over Easter so the Pharmacists are getting 3 days scripts ready plus the Nurses want dressings making up too so we've got two more Technicians coming to help out tomorrow. So I'll just say I won't be about on here tomorrow so they'll be less notifications to annoy everyone who posts on here...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,them local food n beer products look brilliant and great to help out the local economy too. Hope you both had a good day. WA,funny as again... @TiptonBaggie ,have a good night mate, @EchoMan ,good quiz that pal. Hope the meeting went ok and have a nice night, @Musicman , hope you had a nice day. This talk about farm shops is getting the taste buds going,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅฎ, @Bonzo ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,have a nice night mate, @Rip Van Fish ,hope you've had a nice day mate, @sismanhatton ,evening pal,hope all is well, @Horley Chorley ,cheer pal,hope you had a great day too,suns still out too ๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ„ , @thecloughywobble, Kung Fu fighting....74,school play ground, everyone thinking they were Bruce Lee....Happy days. Hope you've had a nice day pal, @dilligaf, hope all is well pal, internet bit weak out there, @becs, hi,its been a glorious day. Hope everything goes ok over the next few days for you and the family. Eat plenty of Easter eggs....๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš, @Stortford...I know what you mean...๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›....Have a great night pal, @eddtheduck , ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธgreat piccy mate,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, @darius, Happy birthday pal. Hope you've had a nicer day as possible....Have a great night all and Mange Tout till Good Friday...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Evening Squire
All good in North D or is it S Yorks?
Birthday today! Been a canny day, considering!
Did ya wash ya hands ? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„
Evening all,all done today,but tomorrow is chocca. We're having a meeting at 5am then its backwards and forwards all day. We want a bit of time off over Easter so the Pharmacists are getting 3 days scripts ready plus the Nurses want dressings making up too so we've got two more Technicians coming to help out tomorrow. So I'll just say I won't be about on here tomorrow so they'll be less notifications to annoy everyone who posts on here...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,them local food n beer products look brilliant and great to help out the local economy too. Hope you both had a good day. WA,funny as again... @TiptonBaggie ,have a good night mate, @EchoMan ,good quiz that pal. Hope the meeting went ok and have a nice night, @Musicman , hope you had a nice day. This talk about farm shops is getting the taste buds going,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅฎ, @Bonzo ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,have a nice night mate, @Rip Van Fish ,hope you've had a nice day mate, @sismanhatton ,evening pal,hope all is well, @Horley Chorley ,cheer pal,hope you had a great day too,suns still out too ๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ„ , @thecloughywobble, Kung Fu fighting....74,school play ground, everyone thinking they were Bruce Lee....Happy days. Hope you've had a nice day pal, @dilligaf, hope all is well pal, internet bit weak out there, @becs, hi,its been a glorious day. Hope everything goes ok over the next few days for you and the family. Eat plenty of Easter eggs....๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš, @Stortford...I know what you mean...๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›....Have a great night pal, @eddtheduck , ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธgreat piccy mate,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, @darius, Happy birthday pal. Hope you've had a nicer day as possible....Have a great night all and Mange Tout till Good Friday...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Cheers mate, do what ya need to, if a bit extra gets ya time off, worth it.
Local places, yup, chatting to landlord he is aware of who is/did support him. We thanked him & he said heโ€™s doing alright ยฃ โœ… . I think he might do summink after. He holds beer festivals & bbqโ€™s & some people get vouchers ??

Last edited:

As ever a pleasure to read your end of day post, donโ€™t need to read the rest of the thread, bit like the summariser on Blind Date:lol:,
5am start:eek:, best get off to bed though @Wakey ftm in Sussex will be on to tell me thatโ€™s a lie in

Evening SFATI.Enjoy your evening and get some rest you've earnt it.Once again thanks for your help mate.๐Ÿ‘

Evening and cheers SFATI ๐Ÿ‘
Enjoy what's left of the evening mate ๐Ÿ‘
I'm waiting for my weekly fix of The Repair Shop, on BBC1 at 8pm (my favourite telly programme)

In case you'll be too busy to get on here tomorra - take care, stay safe and have a canny day, mate. ๐Ÿ‘

Back