Foo Karl on telly 8th April

Difrent place - Village pub in Westfield - few hundred yards away

Got some crayfish tails & stuffed peppers as well πŸ‘

Battle Brewery is 7.1 miles ( exact cos they deliver free within 10 miles & they checked) πŸ‘
Took me four looks before I got that joke! :lol:
That’s better than some of mine πŸ‘

Last edited:

Morning peeps

AOTS for me

4hrs graft in here afore T takes owa

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey,Hank,Becs,HC and everybody.Nowt for me.May wash the car today so it looks nice to go absolutely nowhere.Have a great day.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning SJ.
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex ,thank you for posting and hope you both have a productive day mate. Morning Hank and good morning all.
We're all meeting at 8-15am then well give it max between now and Saturday then we can hopefully have Sunday afternoon and all day Monday off,🀞🀞🀞. Another Technician called in sick yesterday. That said,we all agreed if anyone gets the slightest symptoms no matter how small,we stay away. The other tech who was off is back on Tues, she's fine and dandy and hated being off.

@Musicman ,morning mate,sounded very tastyπŸ₯©πŸ₯©πŸ₯©,@VHFC ,have a great day at work and stay safe pal,@becs, pottering, gym,cant go wrong, have a nice day hon,great pic btw,time flys,πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈx,@Spam Javelin ,you too pal,@Rip Van Fish ,morning mate,@Wandofaleftpeg ,have a good day mate,@Stortford ,morning pal,enjoy the BBQ and the meetings,@eddtheduck ,morning pal,you stay safe too,enjoy your day,@Snorbens ,enjoy the shopping pal,@EchoMan ,morning mate,have a good day,@Dilligaf60 ,morning melon,have a nice sleep and not long now pal,@Horley Chorley ,morning pal,have a good shift,cracking job mate,@TiptonBaggie ,morning pal,have a good morning,@thecloughywobble ,morning mate,hope you are all well pal and have a good day,@viccarlton, @niknak_123, @robbied1, @chunkylover53, @Butcher's Coat, @phunboy, @Kingdom Bhoy, morning mate,have a good day, @sismanhatton, enjoy your day pal, @GlassSlippers, @The Professor, @cfg, @Bonzo, @Johnap, @wigwams, @AndyGray1985, @Pint of efes...and to anyone else yet to post I've missed...stay in,stay safe and enjoy your day as much as possible, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
Morning SFATI you too mate.

Last edited:
Morning marra. Have a nice walk :cool:

Hope you've got some nice biccys with it :D
It’s Lent Becs. No biccys till Sunday.
Good one, Starting I think πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Just having a Β£3 meal deal from tesco,took 30mins to get,2 at a time in, then the queue. Just sat on a dead prom having it now. Cheers @Stortford , @thecloughywobble , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @becs , @Horley Chorley , @Dilligaf60 ....Have a nice afternoon.
Correct - well done
Starting
Staring
String
Sting
Sing
Sin
In
I

Last edited:
Ow, me owld neck & clod nimcha.
Ove

I've not had the pleasure of Stornoway black pudding, but I've heard it's good stuff. I've usually had either local stuff or stuff from Bury. Where do you get it? And dinnat say Stornoway, ha, ha

You too, Scorefrom, la. Haway the keys!

Sorry play the card of pedantry, but it was Carl...Oh ho ho ho....

Good morning. That's a Ripper....

Alan the Red. Has to be, la....
Good afternoon mate
Also @Wakey ftm in Sussex @becs @Scorefrom a throw in @Dilligaf60 @sismanhatton

The local dog kennel has had to call in the Retrievers

Morning peeps

AOTS for me

4hrs graft in here afore T takes owa

Avvegudden everyone
Aft'noon Wakey
Another beautiful hot day, on the Costa del Paradise (aka British West Hartlepool on Sea) 🌞
Hopefully you'll be enjoying your day, in the glorious sunshine. 😎
Have a good 'un mate πŸ‘
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Aft'noon Spam
A good and sunny day, to you too, mate πŸ‘πŸŒž

It’s getting that bad I think I could even listen to Hanks singing.

meal was great, hard to go wrong with Stornaway black pudding, scallops and rib eye
:eek: :eek:
Aft'noon MM
Dear God, you must be desperate, man ! πŸ˜„
Have a good day, and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, mate 🌞 πŸ‘
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex ,thank you for posting and hope you both have a productive day mate. Morning Hank and good morning all.
We're all meeting at 8-15am then well give it max between now and Saturday then we can hopefully have Sunday afternoon and all day Monday off,🀞🀞🀞. Another Technician called in sick yesterday. That said,we all agreed if anyone gets the slightest symptoms no matter how small,we stay away. The other tech who was off is back on Tues, she's fine and dandy and hated being off.

@Musicman ,morning mate,sounded very tastyπŸ₯©πŸ₯©πŸ₯©,@VHFC ,have a great day at work and stay safe pal,@becs, pottering, gym,cant go wrong, have a nice day hon,great pic btw,time flys,πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈx,@Spam Javelin ,you too pal,@Rip Van Fish ,morning mate,@Wandofaleftpeg ,have a good day mate,@Stortford ,morning pal,enjoy the BBQ and the meetings,@eddtheduck ,morning pal,you stay safe too,enjoy your day,@Snorbens ,enjoy the shopping pal,@EchoMan ,morning mate,have a good day,@Dilligaf60 ,morning melon,have a nice sleep and not long now pal,@Horley Chorley ,morning pal,have a good shift,cracking job mate,@TiptonBaggie ,morning pal,have a good morning,@thecloughywobble ,morning mate,hope you are all well pal and have a good day,@viccarlton, @niknak_123, @robbied1, @chunkylover53, @Butcher's Coat, @phunboy, @Kingdom Bhoy, morning mate,have a good day, @sismanhatton, enjoy your day pal, @GlassSlippers, @The Professor, @cfg, @Bonzo, @Johnap, @wigwams, @AndyGray1985, @Pint of efes...and to anyone else yet to post I've missed...stay in,stay safe and enjoy your day as much as possible, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
Aft'noon SFATI
Cheers mate, a 6am 'til noon today, and a short 10am 'til 2pm tomorra, and I'll be off until Monday morning πŸ‘
Keep up your great work, but stay safe, and hopefully you'll finish early enough to catch some of that glorious sunshine 🌞
Have a good day, mate
Morning Wakey thanks for the post, niknak will be delighted

In the garden pottering again today and may bbq later

MM, sounds like a cracking meal last night

Please keep safe everyone and have the best day possible
Aft'noon Sis.
I hope you're catching a few rays today, and are having a good day, mate πŸ‘ 🌞
Morning Wakey and everyone just had a nice walk in Barnes Park and some of its extensions then a spot of shopping in about half an hour stay safe people.
Aft'noon KB
Enjoy the great weather and have a canny day, mate πŸŒžπŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon mate

Good afternoon young man

I’ve just sat down after a few hrs outside sorting/cleaning - awful jobs 😩
Aft'noon Wakey
Another beautiful hot day, on the Costa del Paradise (aka British West Hartlepool on Sea) 🌞
Hopefully you'll be enjoying your day, in the glorious sunshine. 😎
Have a good 'un mate πŸ‘

Aft'noon Spam
A good and sunny day, to you too, mate πŸ‘πŸŒž
Afternoon HC, sounds glorious

Just about to eat some fodder - I’m absolutely knackered

Might have a kip outside soon πŸ’€

Ennjoy ya day marra
No that was from East Boldon butchers
I can certainly recommend their ham & pease pudding stotties πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Morning Wakey,Hank,Becs,HC and everybody.Nowt for me.May wash the car today so it looks nice to go absolutely nowhere.Have a great day.

Afternoon. It's a lovely day out there β˜€
It’s Lent Becs. No biccys till Sunday.

I haven't been following Lent but I did buy some fish for Friday.

My Mam dropped an Easter Egg off for me :D
Good afternoon mate

Afternoon :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek:
Aft'noon MM
Dear God, you must be desperate, man ! πŸ˜„
Have a good day, and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, mate 🌞 πŸ‘

Aft'noon SFATI
Cheers mate, a 6am 'til noon today, and a short 10am 'til 2pm tomorra, and I'll be off until Monday morning πŸ‘
Keep up your great work, but stay safe, and hopefully you'll finish early enough to catch some of that glorious sunshine 🌞
Have a good day, mate

Aft'noon Sis.
I hope you're catching a few rays today, and are having a good day, mate πŸ‘ 🌞

Aft'noon KB
Enjoy the great weather and have a canny day, mate πŸŒžπŸ‘
You must be getting some hrs in HC?

well done πŸ‘

Back