Foo Karl on telly 8th April

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

morning mate
Morning Wakey another day in the home office, getting boring now
morning mate

Morning Wakey and all.

Off to work soon

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Morning VH gan canny at work
Morning Hank

Morning spammers

Morning Wakey and all.

Off to work soon

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
👏
Morning Hank

Mornen Mr Sword
Morning Wakey another day in the home office, getting boring now
Morning marra
Aye, as often said on here, it’s amazing when you think about it just how much human contact you have & how much it is missed.
Canny meal?

Last edited:
Morning lads. Just the same for me. Gym and pottering about.

Two years ago today I was at this match :D

Logon or register to see this image

Morning Hank

Morning marra :cool:

It’s getting that bad I think I could even listen to Hanks crack.

meal was great, hard to go wrong with Stornaway black pudding, scallops and rib eye
😄👍
I don’t know tbh, I’ve had dry bp, rubbery scallops & overdone rib eye - & bet you have at some time - when eating out!
Morning Wakey, morning all

Sounds like a cracking meal MM

A couple more virtual meetings and then clean the BBQ ready for tea tonight

morning Storts

Sounds good, I’m doing similar- bbq mackerel on pasta with a hm tomato sauce

Last edited:
Yes your right, but I cooked it. So it was perfect
Expect nee less 👍😄
Morning Wakey, Morning Hank, Morning All

Problies highlights if owt for the duck.

Let’s see what today brings folks.

Our thread is the one I dip in and out of to see how the country is coping or not.

Stop in, Stay Safe, Keep Smiling.
Morning Mr Duck

Morning Bish , suppose I better get up and showered for 08-00 meeting.
our commissioning manager has the virus so it’s update time
Yep try to keep to a routine, just about to go on the rowing machine, felt a niggle in my left calf on my morning jog yesterday so need to be careful or running comeback will be over before it starts in earnest, calf issues where what stopped me running marathons a few years ago.

morning Storts

Sounds good, I’m doing similar- bbq mackerel on pasta with a hm tomato sauce
Sounds lovely, one of the few benefits of this virus is I have rediscovered mackerel in tomato sauce on toast, at it was one of the few tins left on the shelf in local shop when everyone was panic buying, I used to have it for Saturday tea as a bairn when I got back in from the match, simple things and happy days

Morning Becs
Rest easy after twatting the imaginary mag

Which match is that?
Atb 👍😄

Morning marra. It's UD Lanzarote v El Cotillo in the Spanish third division :D

They won 1-0 :D
Morning Wakey, Becs and all, need a shopping run and a bit more gardening.

Morning marra :cool:
Sounds lovely, one of the few benefits of this virus is I have rediscovered mackerel in tomato sauce on toast, at it was one of the few tins left on the shelf in local shop when everyone was panic buying, I used to have it for Saturday tea as a bairn when I got back in from the match, simple things and happy days

I was just telling my eldest the other day that tinned sardines on toast was a treat when I was a bairn 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Back