Fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if I'm top 4/5/6 and playing a bottom club? Still calm and no pressure? I always assertively tell them I expect a win, which wears thin after a while I suppose.:evil: Then I aggressively go offit with them:oops:

That's a fair point tbh, I'm rarely in charge of top teams.

Also, I've had 11 red cards in the last 4 games I've been involved in, including one game where I had both centre halves sent off, my left back and my keeper. Ended the game with Federico Macheda in goal.

Vagner Love is truly shite. He's my only fit striker too. He's gone 8 goals without a game.

I have 6 players injured and 2 more needing a rest, yet I have no cover.

Class game.

Vagner Love is truly shite. He's my only fit striker too. He's gone 8 goals without a game.

Class game.

The fucker scores against Hearts though, doesn't he?

Of course Raul Albiol gets injured for 3 weeks. Just fuck off.

Class game.

The fucker scores against Hearts though, doesn't he?

Of course Raul Albiol gets injured for 3 weeks. Just fuck off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate, the games f***ing evil

:lol::lol:

Sorry mate, the games f***ing evil

:lol:

Doumbia is back in training following his 9 month injury (which he starts with) which of course means that Eduardo gets injured. Mario Fernandes returns from injury before suffering another one a few games later.

Vagner Love scored a hat-trick in the last league game mind. :eek:

:lol:

Doumbia is back in training following his 9 month injury (which he starts with) which of course means that Eduardo gets injured. Mario Fernandes returns from injury before suffering another one a few games later.

Vagner Love scored a hat-trick in the last league game mind. :eek:

Hearts came at the right time it seems. Cannot wait to get back on this like. Been on nightshift, then to Auschwitz, then back to work for the past fortnight. :evil:

Steam updates every time I start FM. Annoying.

Just drew 5-5 at Dinamo. I was 4-3 ahead, and then 5-4 down, but Dude rifled home in the 93rd minute for his second goal, sealing a point. Ten point lead with 19 played.

http://community.sigames.com/showth...in-and-again?p=8622900&viewfull=1#post8622900

"This has come up before but a partial explanation can be given. The game does calcuate what a result will be in advance but takes into account a number of factors before making that decision. Team reputation, match odds, home or away, pre match press conference, player confidence, team talks before the game, players chosen and their attributes, team tactics/instructions, player condition and morale, individual instructions, opposition instructions and possibly some more, which I dont recall at the moment. As the game starts, actions that you take as manager are coded in and the result recalculated on a continual basis, so depending on what you change and when you do it, it can have no positive influence if the die has been cast well before the game starts. Many of the items that influence the result are pre game, so in order to wipe the slate clean whn replaying you need to go back about a week before and then start again as just adjusting the game tactics wont always have too much effect."

Doesn't surprise me tbh.

Sometimes it feels like that. Random times where you're beaten at home off a shite side who have one shot to your 30. In the first few seasons anytime you play a big side its a struggle to keep it down to 3-0.

Sounds like ultimate team then, tbh I'm really struggling to find a save I enjoy on this years might give the Russian or Dutch league ago

Sounds like ultimate team then, tbh I'm really struggling to find a save I enjoy on this years might give the Russian or Dutch league ago

Have a go with Athletic Bilbao. Totally different and its a really good challenge! I'm into 2025/26 and its one of my favourite saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back