Fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember Huntelaar having 20 finishing on last year's like. Wonder if Cisse's composure will be fairly average, seems to struggle when he has to actually think about where to put the ball.

Mad, I've changed it so Ellis short handles the transfers and he's made a bid and offered a contract to some LB from france. Canny :lol:

Edit: Saw a player that was mint but couldn't afford him, went to ellis short and he said he'd sign him, gerrin!

He's now bought another LB, is he reading on here or something?

Last edited:
Mad, I've changed it so Ellis short handles the transfers and he's made a bid and offered a contract to some LB from france. Canny :lol:

Edit: Saw a player that was mint but couldn't afford him, went to ellis short and he said he'd sign him, gerrin!

He's now bought another LB, is he reading on here or something?

Had a cracking start to mine, brought in Boka on loan, drenthe on a free and the board got Anderson for me from Man utd.

Played 2 games, beat Swansea away 2-0 and west ham at home 4-1.

WTF i m only getting half a star for computer performance and half for game speed.

Dont think my laptop is going to be able to handle the full game and its only a year old ffs

WTF i m only getting half a star for computer performance and half for game speed.

Dont think my laptop is going to be able to handle the full game and its only a year old ffs

Mines been the opposite i get higher game speed with more players than last year

though i used to play on my old laptop that had half star on both and it worked fine.

It has nothing to do with the age of your laptop.

Its just a shit laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back