Fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a game in classic and two seasons in was doing well but wanted to play the full version. Started a new game, signed and sold the same players and used same tactics and I am doing shit lol. Probably going to go back to my classic save. I wish classic was customisable so you could add in more stuff to find a happy medium.

Yeah it's kinda annoying. I completed the Challenge where you use the kids, with Everton, and chose to carry on afterwards, but now I want to take that save into the full game :confused:

It lets you do everything that is possible withing the Classic Mode, but that's all. I carried on after completing the challenge, but now I was hoping for a way of exporting the save over to the full part of the game. Don't think it's possible though :-(

I didnt have enough money to sign one of me transfer targets, Libor Kozak for 2 million, and me mate told me you can add another manager and buy your own players to give you more money ... and ... well I might have went a bit overboard

Logon or register to see this image

Fraser Forster is a wall, absolutely class keeper

Well, got sacked as gaffer of Spartak, and took the Ipswich job, languishing in 21st in the championship.

Got them up to 14th after signing a couple of fast young Italians.

Got a Georgian striker Mchedlidze (sp) and he's banging them in as well.

Enjoying it now!

How do you assign your team a rest on this fucker, cant find it anywhere :roll:

Also my decision to edit super kev to former glory and transfer him to safc has worked, 25 in 25 in the league :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back