Fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f*ck have they done on this new update!

My players respond shit to team talks and i have had 4 pens in 3 games against me

What the f*ck have they done on this new update!

My players respond shit to team talks and i have had 4 pens in 3 games against me

Not had the penalty issue like, but haven't played it enough to notice.

The team talks have always pissed me off, since it was introduced in Football manager live many moons ago

Once again, more reasons why I shouldn't play Football Manager drunk.

I've signed a 33 year old Sessegnon who is no where near good enough and I thought it was funny to rename Laurent Blanc 'Poncing ****' assumingly because he got the England job ahead of me. Mind, I had a laugh at that.

Once again, more reasons why I shouldn't play Football Manager drunk.

I've signed a 33 year old Sessegnon who is no where near good enough and I thought it was funny to rename Laurent Blanc 'Poncing ****' assumingly because he got the England job ahead of me. Mind, I had a laugh at that.

:lol::lol:

Ive just reached the winter break in my second season with Zenit. Recently got back into the game after I got a little bored with it.

Ive qualified for the first knockout round of the Champions League from a group with Bayer Leverkeusen, Rosenborg and Valencia. Im lagging well behind Anzhi in the league though, im 2nd but 8 points behind so its going to take a miracle to catch them.

:lol::lol:

Ive just reached the winter break in my second season with Zenit. Recently got back into the game after I got a little bored with it.

Ive qualified for the first knockout round of the Champions League from a group with Bayer Leverkeusen, Rosenborg and Valencia. Im lagging well behind Anzhi in the league though, im 2nd but 8 points behind so its going to take a miracle to catch them.

Anzhi are ridiculous on this. I blitzed the second season but they are always incredibly difficult to face. I have them next in the Russian Super Cup.

Finished 4th second season somehow, there was 7 points between 2nd and 8th :eek::lol:

Also, will hughes is immense

You can get torres on loan second season

Finished 9th at the end of the first season. Graham finally started scoring but we left it too late in the season to start playing or we really could've pushed on. Some of the standout players stats (League games only):

Adam Johnson (MR) - 37 appearances, 7 goals, 14 assists
James McClean (ML) - 38 appearances, 5 goals, 18 assists
Danny Graham (STCR) - 38 appearances, 13 goals, 7 assists
Stephen Fletcher (STCL) - 38 appearances, 18 goals, 11 assists

Well, finally got to continue my Spartak game last night.

After a run of no wins in 6 I changed to 4-4-2 to out Emenike and Movsisyan together upfront. Movsisyan is on fire, scored 10 in 6 but Emenike is missing everything.

Currently languishing in 11th place, which is awful, and my defence are terrible. Romulo (DM) is the star of my team, getting MoM's nearly every game but he's the only one worth his salt atm.

Still struggling like, but the winter break is nigh and maybe I can sign a couple of CD's and maybe a couple of Russians.

Oh, and Makeev is worth signing for you Russian league players. Great fullback.

Can i fuck get a feeder club, any feeder club. Chairman (Sunderland) goes looking omce, maybe twice, a season and keeps coming back with fuck all.

I have no feeder clubs either. Top 6 first season (i think) and won FA cup 2nd (think came 3rd or so)and in champs league in 3rd season. Still cant find one.

Fucks me off i can only ask once or twice a season too. Tried to download an ingame editor last night (fmrte) to add me some clubs but you have to pay for it!?!? Fuck that.

Anyone any ideas? Or know how i can add some ingame? Taking the piss as is..

Newcastle managed to get themselves relegated on mine somehow :lol: I'd be fuming if I was managing them, the amount of injuries they had was insane; Cissé, Santon, Tiote, Coloccini and Cabaye were all injured for the final 8 or so games. They sacked Pardew and got Curbishley instead :lol:

Last edited:
Is it possible to transfer a Classic Mode game into the full game? I've had a good game going on Classic Mode and want that little bit extra without starting again in the full version, is it possible to move it over?

Anyone know of any logo packs I can download? Tried to get the Metallic Logos Megapack but the download is split into about 25 parts :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back