Fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.
try checking their player status. I've noticed on the latest patch the players act like gimps from team talks. have a word and say yowl look at team talks differently etc.

Will do.

Just won the league title with three games to spare with a 1-1 draw at Anzhi. Of course, their centre-back scored a 91st minute 25 yard shot to deprive me of the win. Who cares though?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14 shots on target and I lose to their only shot on goal. Fuck off man.

Can anyone tell me the best/safest download patch for players faces and club badges please?

I am f***ing rubbish with stuff like that but like to have a more authentic feel.

:evil::evil::roll:

This game is fixed like. Comfortable at Spurs. Dawson scores his first of the season (of course against me) and then my keeper and centre back fanny around allowing them to get a winner.

Anybody know how to change back to the original tactic settings?

Ive pressed something in my game and have been playing for at least 2 seasons now on the classic tactics.

Cant change player roles etc, anybody have any idea?

Getting bored of CSKA. I can only attract a certain level of player, our finances are poor and there's no good Russians to buy. Nobody else will employ me either - Liverpool chose Harry bloody Redknapp over me.

Getting bored of CSKA. I can only attract a certain level of player, our finances are poor and there's no good Russians to buy. Nobody else will employ me either - Liverpool chose Harry bloody Redknapp over me.

they probably read your posts in here like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back