FM 2010- Your Game- Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
real madrid just offered me £60m for a 17 year old i got from sunderland 1 year ago for 600k :eek:

youngest ever scorer for england and man utd at 16 (a defender). regular awards. already one of my best players. just 17. hes going newhere :-D

Fair play, if I was offered that I'd take it. I lost my best defender Gerson to Betis for £23m, my highest fee received, gutted to lose him, but money talks. Signed Subotic and Kjaer for a combined £29m so £6m down but got a much better defensive pairing.

However, I will NEVER sell Sanogo, the boy is a f***ing machine. Goals a game for 3 seasons now, signed a classy French regen to back him up and he can't get a game, Sanogo is rarely injured, rarely tired and always scores.

Fair play, if I was offered that I'd take it. I lost my best defender Gerson to Betis for £23m, my highest fee received, gutted to lose him, but money talks. Signed Subotic and Kjaer for a combined £29m so £6m down but got a much better defensive pairing.

However, I will NEVER sell Sanogo, the boy is a f***ing machine. Goals a game for 3 seasons now, signed a classy French regen to back him up and he can't get a game, Sanogo is rarely injured, rarely tired and always scores.

i dont need the money at all. got taken over by a hong kong consortium and theyre giving me at least £150m to spend each season. ive spent near £400m in 3 seasons so £60m is fuck all to me. they wont stop bidding for him though, fortunately it hasnt turned his head.
a replacement would cost more than £60m really and this lad is/will be the best on the game who will be playing for me for the next 13 years unless i leave so no point selling

i dont need the money at all. got taken over by a hong kong consortium and theyre giving me at least £150m to spend each season. ive spent near £400m in 3 seasons so £60m is fuck all to me. they wont stop bidding for him though, fortunately it hasnt turned his head.
a replacement would cost more than £60m really and this lad is/will be the best on the game who will be playing for me for the next 13 years unless i leave so no point selling

:eek: What team are you managing?

:eek: What team are you managing?

man utd. started with sunderland, after 3 or 4 seasons man utd offered me the job. finished 5th 1st, won the PL, league cup and fa cup the 2nd season. 2nd the 3rd season, co cups. then 4th, no cups, club skint as fuck, facing the sack. then taken over by the consortium, rich as fuck, now won 2 PL titles on the bounce, a uefa cup, 2 fa cups, a charity shield. class young players and the established world class players like aguero and messi (just sold rooney). they keep extending the ground aswell, now up to 100,000.
still shite in the CL though.

man utd. started with sunderland, after 3 or 4 seasons man utd offered me the job. finished 5th 1st, won the PL, league cup and fa cup the 2nd season. 2nd the 3rd season, co cups. then 4th, no cups, club skint as fuck, facing the sack. then taken over by the consortium, rich as fuck, now won 2 PL titles on the bounce, a uefa cup, 2 fa cups, a charity shield. class young players and the established world class players like aguero and messi (just sold rooney). they keep extending the ground aswell, now up to 100,000.
still shite in the CL though.

:-D Excellent!

:-D Excellent!

beat marseille away in the CL first knockout round, won comfortably so i left the 2nd leg to my assistant manager. nowt can go wrong eh.
daft bastard played me youth team!! lost 4-0. goodbye CL for yet another year.
needless to say my assitant manager was seeking a new job the next day.
ally mcoist- fuckwit. :evil:

beat marseille away in the CL first knockout round, won comfortably so i left the 2nd leg to my assistant manager. nowt can go wrong eh.
daft bastard played me youth team!! lost 4-0. goodbye CL for yet another year.
needless to say my assitant manager was seeking a new job the next day.
ally mcoist- fuckwit. :evil:

:eek: wtf?

:lol: ...and what have we learned? :lol:

Complacency is catching, mate. ;)

in about 6-7 seasons i dont think ive got past the first knockout round. its getting ridiculous.

i played sunderland in the fa cup final and tried to let them win by fielding a weakened team of 33 year olds and youths, dropped all me best players. won 2-1.
so i cant lose when i try to but cant hold a 3-0 lead to marsielle. twats

in about 6-7 seasons i dont think ive got past the first knockout round. its getting ridiculous.

i played sunderland in the fa cup final and tried to let them win by fielding a weakened team of 33 year olds and youths, dropped all me best players. won 2-1.

:lol:

they were winning 1-0 at halftime. i made no changes. 3 of me players had knocks. usually it ake them off straight away if they get a knock but i let these stay on and by the end their fitness level was very low. one of them scored the f***ing winner. typical typical sunderland. they finished 6th like so im happy for them

they were winning 1-0 at halftime. i made no changes. 3 of me players had knocks. usually it ake them off straight away if they get a knock but i let these stay on and by the end their fitness level was very low. one of them scored the f***ing winner. typical typical sunderland. they finished 6th like so im happy for them

:lol::lol::lol: Fantastic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back