FM 2010- Your Game- Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any of that any use to you,mate?

Not sure yet fella, I've literally just read it now (forgot I posted a query!) and we've not played the network for a few days because of me working late. We're resuming on Friday though because I'm off and I'm out on the lash tomorrow. :cool:

Well, after 5 years or so with Democratic Republic Of Congo, I was offered the Benfica job after they'd finished 2nd in the league to rivals Sporting CP.

I won the league, league cup and EURO cup treble in my first season and was then offered the job at Inter Milan, so I've moved after only 1 year. (Well, what more is there to be done after winning a treble in my first season? :lol:)

Inter had only finished 5th in Serie A the previous season but had won the Champions League, so this could be quite interesting.

Currently 4 or 5 matches into the new season, currently unbeaten, after spending £188m in transfers in my first window (and selling almost £50m of dead wood) having sacked all the staff bar 1 coach, 3 physios (out of the 8 or 9 they had) and 2 scouts.

Grays Athletic. Steady pattern emerging of one season struggling, then promotion through the playoffs. Currently in the Championship after 6 seasons, could be in the Premiership in another season's time. What I find incredible though, is that I've never bought a player. Every signing has been free or loan. Still skint though, even though my biggest earner is only on £1400 p/w.

decided to leave celtic after only dropping 8 points all season
a mid table ac milan now has m services...along with my 19 year old wonder kid striker

lost me first 3 but hitting for now, won my last 6
60m for messi....well spent

FM 2010
First season
Sunderland
7 mil, but I sold a couple of players so I have 13 mil now
4-2-3-1

etc ;)

Chelsea youths Ryan Bertrand and Patrice van Aanholt are very decent after a year or two. Get them on loan and verbally wank them off to the press and the like and they'll be putty in your hands for cheap when they're available for nothing.

Also Jeremy Helan at Man City can turn out very well.

gutted it's fucked my game up, we hoping to continue that for a bit longer

I'm 5 games in on my first season, started with Trofense in the second division of Portugal. They're not very good and can only afford, or attract, rubbish players. I'm 4th after 5 games so I'm hopeful of a promotion push.

God knows how much spare time you lot have tho, I'm taken me well over a week to get this far!!!!

:eek::eek:

took over reading, january,20th in the championship. saved the bastards. finished 10th (dont applaud yet), next season win the playoffs vs west ham (dont applaud yet) and 1st season in the prem im strongly pushing for top 4 (nw applaud)

Just won the champions league with an AC Milan that I have turned from an average age of 33 to 22. Also just bought Cesc Fabregas to be the crown Jewells of my group of talented youngsters.

:eek::eek:

took over reading, january,20th in the championship. saved the bastards. finished 10th (dont applaud yet), next season win the playoffs vs west ham (dont applaud yet) and 1st season in the prem im strongly pushing for top 4 (nw applaud)

wait for it...

wait for it...

[Applause]

Well Fyl the tactics failed me miserably, and after a 3-0 trouncing at home by one of my mates (he's Arsenal) I resign and Roy Hodgson takes over. Considering taking over a bankrupt Newcastle side, languishing 17th in the Championship after being deducted 10 points. Hehe :lol:

Well Fyl the tactics failed me miserably, and after a 3-0 trouncing at home by one of my mates (he's Arsenal) I resign and Roy Hodgson takes over. Considering taking over a bankrupt Newcastle side, languishing 17th in the Championship after being deducted 10 points. Hehe :l ol:

:lol: Dont blame the tactics, it's the implementation letting you down. ;)

My Inter team is now top of Serie A with a 1 point gap to 2nd place AC Milan and a 24 point gap to 3rd in mid-February in my first season with them. :lol:

I'm also in the final of the Italian Cup and am still in the European Champions Cup, having won the World Club Championship and the European Super Cup already this season. I'm eyeing up the quintuple. :cool:

I've started unemployed, with a international repuation. Ive played fm for about 14 year now and (including champ man) and ive never resigned for accepted another teams offer to manage there side. It could all change:lol:

amazing season here with AC
about 5 games left and the top 6 all still in with a shout for the title...about 4 points between them all
Udinese leading the way...just

still got them and inter to play too...its gonna be tight

also...pato has 48 goals

wait for it...

wait for it...

[Applause]

ended up finishing 11th (5 points from 6th)

i know that itll go tits up for them in the 2nd season so ive jumped ship. the best players were on loan, i was very lucky and got the like of balotelli and weiss on loan who were f***ing class. best striker got 20 and will be 33 for the next season. im afraid i cant be arsed building a new team when as far as im concerned theyre doomed and the cost of my transfers will hit them around mid seaosn and see them go bankrupt. yep ive done a harry rednapp. im gone before the figner is pointed and currently manager of rangers and pissing the SPL.
bye reading, you were a decent stepping stone. sorry, RIP.

3-4 win at Udinese thanks to a last min effort by Pique
2 points clear with 5 left

Inter next up and Chamakh due back in training!

shite...lost to inter
back into 2nd
4 games left

got the lads in the semis of europa league
me and brucie are best mates :lol:

inters drew the penultimate game
the titles mine to lose!

just finished the 2015/16 season with the lads and won the prem for the second season running along with the community shield, fa cup, league cup and europa league

bent needs 3 more goals to be the club's all time leading goalscorer. got mags away first game of the season so here's hoping he breaks it with a hattrick

November 2011, after 11 months in Bilbao, two trophies in the cabinet and 5th after 10 games of the new season, I'm off.

Got pissed off the Basque only rule and the fact that there's no reserve team football to keep my squad players fit, so I'm off to Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back