FM 2010- Your Game- Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First full season at Roma and I deliver the title and a Champions League Final (beat off Madrid after being 2-0 up).

I don't know whats happening with my discipline though, 17 red cards during the season, with three each for the psycho twins Mexes (18 bookings in 28 games) and DeRossi (17 in 29). :lol:

Good job there isn't cumulative suspensions in Italy.

First full season at Roma and I deliver the title and a Champions League Final (beat off Madrid after being 2-0 up).

I don't know whats happening with my discipline though, 17 red cards during the season, with three each for the psycho twins Mexes (18 bookings in 28 games) and DeRossi (17 in 29). :lol:

I found this with Inter as well... Two of my players broke the club discipline record in my first season there. No idea why. Maybe because I didn't yet speak Italian?

Signed him before in a game when I was Man City. He ended up with 3 or 4 reds every season.

Signed Anthony Annan for Sunderland before as well and in his opening 10 matches he got 10 Yellow Cards and 4 Reds :eek:

Anyone with a high aggression stat has no place in my team anymore. :lol:

just taken over vasco in the brazil 1st division. never even played in south america before. fuck me they have alot of games! need to play a season before the fuckn season starts

Signed him before in a game when I was Man City. He ended up with 3 or 4 reds every season.

Signed Anthony Annan for Sunderland before as well and in his opening 10 matches he got 10 Yellow Cards and 4 Reds :eek:

Anyone with a high aggression stat has no place in my team anymore. :lol:

I signed him for Coventry, pretty much guaranteed a yellow card every game. Canny player like, bought him for 3 million then flogged him to Zenit 2 seasons later for 10 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back