FM 2010- Your Game- Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 2011, after 11 months in Bilbao, two trophies in the cabinet and 5th after 10 games of the new season, I'm off.

Got pissed off the Basque only rule and the fact that there's no reserve team football to keep my squad players fit, so I'm off to Roma.

There's no competetive reserve team football in Italy either... but you can get around it by arranging weekly friendlies for your reserves against the other teams in Serie A's reserves, or whoever really.

I always arrange reserve friendlies throughout the season anyway, as there are always gaps in the reserves fixtures even in countries that have reserve leagues.

Utterly destroying Guiseppe Meazza's record of 31 goals in his debut season, I give you the one and only Daniel Ceccarelli...

Logon or register to see this image

Just finished the 2026-27 season, won the Serie A, the Italian Cup, the World Club Championship, the European Super Cup, and the European Champions Cup in my first season with Inter.

I f***ing rule. :cool:

Utterly destroying Guiseppe Meazza's record of 31 goals in his debut season, I give you the one and only Daniel Ceccarelli...

Just finished the 2026-27 season, won the Serie A, the Italian Cup, the World Club Championship, the European Super Cup, and the European Champions Cup in my first season with Inter.

I f***ing rule. :cool:

bought a 16 year old at man utd for £32m who was better than that :)

might have made a mistake leaving reading for rangers. i was convinced reading would go down without my loans and would be bankrupt but theyre sitting 8th and spent £15m while my early surge at rangers has died down and celtic are now ahead of me

Last edited by a moderator:

might have made a mistake leaving reading for rangers. i was convinced reading would go down without my loans and would be bankrupt but theyre sitting 8th and spent £15m while my early surge at rangers has died down and celtic are now ahead of me
this kind of thing makes the game for me, i left Darlington after getting them promoted in my first season for Huddersfield, i got promoted in first place but so did Darlington after i thought i would struggle with them, ive been given £5million at Huddersfield for my Championship charge....Darlo were taken over with 4 games to go of last season and have a healthy £18 million budget and a wage budget of £280,000 a week:eek:

should have stuck with them:neutral:

not to worry. signed vaughn and sturridge to rangers in january and theyre both scoring for fun, grabbed henderson on loan aswell as backup and hes already had 2 assists in 3 sub appearences

ive got a topper team like (compared to the rest of the spl anyway) and made it through to the uefa knockout stage despite quite a tough group

:p

Did you read the stats at the bottom? It was for those that I posted him, as oppose to his attibutes. :)

46 goals, 19 assists, 19 MoM awards in 44(2) appearances for an average match rating of 8.09 :lol:

Last edited:
:p

Did you read the stats at the bottom? It was for those that I posted him, as oppose to his attibutes. :)

46 goals, 19 assists, 19 MoM awards in 44(2) appearances for an average match rating of 8.09 :lol:

aye, seen better twice :p

aye, seen better twice :p

:p:lol:

I should take a screenshot of his strike partner who I tried to sell when I first took over the club. The guy only has 10 for Finishing, and looks well below Inter first team standard looking at his technical attributes, although he has pretty decent physical attributes, but the guy just wouldn't let me drop him.

Almost every time he got onto the field for the reserves he knocked in a hattrick, and he managed to notch up about 30 goals for the first team as well.

Every time I saw him score I was utterly befuddled. He kept my Wonderkid striker (who I think will be better than Ceccarelli in a season or two) on the bench for most of the season.

Here he is... the utterly unremarkable Anatoly Sozanov...

I could understand if he was getting most of his goals with his head but they always seemed to be with his feet. :confused:

Even got a hattrick in the Italian Cup final.

Last edited:
he does seem abit gash like.

Gateshead 3rd season, struggling on. Have spent 2k in 3 years. Everything esle has been on frees.

:p:lol:

I should take a screenshot of his strike partner who I tried to sell when I first took over the club. The guy only has 10 for Finishing, and looks well below Inter first team standard looking at his technical attributes, although he has pretty decent physical attributes, but the guy just wouldn't let me drop him.

Almost every time he got onto the field for the reserves he knocked in a hattrick, and he managed to notch up about 30 goals for the first team as well.

Every time I saw him score I was utterly befuddled. He kept my Wonderkid striker (who I think will be better than Ceccarelli in a season or two) on the bench for most of the season.

ive got a 16 year old now at rangers who has scored 19 in 15 youth games and 2 goals in 3 sup appearences for the first team. sent him on loan to the PL's rock bottom bolton, 3 games so far, scored 1.
problem is hes a bit of a twat. im not really sure if that changes or can be changed but i thought some time at a shit team like bolton would make him work harder and beat some humility into the little shit. my players celebrated when i sent him out of loan which worries me a bit cos i really want him back. squad harmony much better since he fucked off aswell

ive got a 16 year old now at rangers who has scored 19 in 15 youth games and 2 goals in 3 sup appearences for the first team. sent him on loan to the PL's rock bottom bolton, 3 games so far, scored 1.
problem is hes a bit of a twat. im not really sure if that changes or can be changed but i thought some time at a shit team like bolton would make him work harder and beat some humility into the little shit. my players celebrated when i sent him out of loan which worries me a bit cos i really want him back. squad harmony much better since he fucked off aswell

Mm, probably was learning from one of your senior squad members before you got there and fell out with him. Probably worth getting rid, although sometimes by giving him and anyone that dislikes him a new long-term contract you can make them kiss and make up.

Mm, probably was learning from one of your senior squad members before you got there and fell out with him. Probably worth getting rid, although sometimes by giving him and anyone that dislikes him a new long-term contract you can make them kiss and make up.

nah i signed him. there was no falling out, hes just a little twat. he thought he was too good to be loaned out (hes 16 ffs), rejected a few offers, finally went to bolton and one of my senior players said they hoped he didnt come back and harmony increased alot.

also considered giving him a new contract as a few clubs were interested in him. he asked for 40k per week. erm no, you can stay on your current deal in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:
nah i signed him. there was no falling out, hes just a little twat. he thought he was too good to be loaned out (hes 16 ffs), rejected a few offers, finally went to bolton and one of my senior players said they hoped he didnt come back and harmony increased alot.

also considered giving him a new contract as a few clubs were interested in him. he asked for 40k per week. erm no, you can stay on your current deal in that case.

Haha, sounds a right little toerag. :lol:

:lol: Getting charged with assault on his teammates for stubbing cigars out in their eyes.

had a pisshead player recently, got caught alot. i quite liked the fella. didnt fine him, days before a game. fuckn teammates went mad cos i didnt fine him. what a bunch of whinging bastards. they nowt better to do?

Managed to take Roma from 12th to 4th in Serie A and to the UEFA Cup Final. Unfortunately lost the final to Getafe, meaning I didn't become the 1st Manager ever to retain the trophy with different clubs.

Roma had 77 players when I took over, I shipped out 13 in January and another 46 over the summer. :-D

My half decent start seems to be over...I'm now 7th after 11 games and can't seem to find consistency. I'm playing one up front and he doesn't seem to be getting much support but I have no other decent strikers (or any money), any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back