FM 2010- Your Game- Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murrayout

The original is locked so I've started this one.

My career so far:

Swansea- 2009-2017-

EPL- 2 time winners
FA Cup- 2 time winners
League Cup- 2 time winners
Community Shield- 2 time winners

Barcelona- 2017-2019-

Champions League- 3 time winners
La Liga- 2 time winners
Euro Super Cup- 1 time winners
Spanish Cup- 1 time winners
Spanish Super Cup- 1 time winners

Bayern Munich- 2019-2020-

First Division- 1 time winners
German Cup- 1 time winners

Sunderland- 2020-present(2024)

League 1- 1 time winners
Championship- 1 time winners

4 seasons into Sunderland and we sit top of the EPL, 9 points clear with 6 games to play. Pretty happy with that, League 1 to Prem Champs in 4 years :lol: Probs get bored soon enough and move on to try and conquer another League, already won everything in England but couldn't watch Sunderland fall into oblivion :cool:

Starting as sunderland as steam fucked up, on the sick for a few weeks so im giving it a go. firstly back room staff. who should i bring in

Starting as sunderland as steam fucked up, on the sick for a few weeks so im giving it a go. firstly back room staff. who should i bring in

McGuiness (youth coach at Man U)
Colbert (fitness coach at Arsenal)
Chamberlain (youth coach at Pompey)

Offer the three of them contracts as "Coach" and they'll be good for fitness, tactics and technique training.

cheers bud. Any for assistant manager?

Trying to think who I normally go with :confused:

I normally persevere with Black for a season and stick him in charge of set piece training. He and Bertschin are the only ones I keep on (oh and Bally, fans would kill me otherwise :lol:).

Steve Bould would be a decent candidate for assistant manager, and has good defence training stats.

Well so far i have
Assistant man- Paul Mcguinness
Coach-Sbragia (offered him a contract hes a shit scout)
coach- Neil Banfield
coach- Tony colbert
coach- David Court
coach - Keith Bertschin

hopefully Ricardo Moniz is coming in aswell

Well so far i have
Assistant man- Paul Mcguinness
Coach-Sbragia (offered him a contract hes a shit scout)
coach- Neil Banfield
coach- Tony colbert
coach- David Court
coach - Keith Bertschin

hopefully Ricardo Moniz is coming in aswell

Got a good group there mate.

finally got back on my league. finished 5th first season with 68pts and finished 3rd second season with 69pts and made the 1/4 finals of the europa league losing to lyon 3-2 on agg

signed bonanoutte for £12m in jan of the first season. quinn decided to extend the stadium to 65k leaving me with nothing to spend in the summer so i only managed to sign owen on a free and some crap italian left back on loan

bent scored 30 league goals in the first season and then 35 in the second breaking andy cole's record. he still hasn't been capped by england :lol:

woah ya fuckerr where did ya pull him from. Have you got any games going where i can see Henderson and Noble in the future?

I had him at Sporting Lisbon, he was ace! :cool:

I'm only into my second season at SAFC and Henderson's starts are similar to how he starts, but his performances suggest he's better than a decent PL right midfielder. Maybe there'll be movement in his stats this season?

I had him at Sporting Lisbon, he was ace! :cool:

I'm only into my second season at SAFC and Henderson's starts are similar to how he starts, but his performances suggest he's better than a decent PL right midfielder. Maybe there'll be movement in his stats this season?

SPeaking of sporting lisbon, think this is going to be the only game where i wont sign Simon Vuckic? is that how you spell it? i sign him then for one season he is unreal then goes in a huff cos i wont sell him then the whole team goes in a mood

SPeaking of sporting lisbon, think this is going to be the only game where i wont sign Simon Vuckic? is that how you spell it? i sign him then for one season he is unreal then goes in a huff cos i wont sell him then the whole team goes in a mood

He was amazing for me there, as was Liedson. On that game, Joao Moutinho has followed me everywhere. He's me trusty lieutenant. In real life he's signed for rivals Porto today! :eek:

See if you can get Zezinho mate. 18-year-old left wing from Brazil. It'll be a "player will join in July" jobbie but he's a good'un.

He was amazing for me there, as was Liedson. On that game, Joao Moutinho has followed me everywhere. He's me trusty lieutenant. In real life he's signed for rivals Porto today! :eek:

See if you can get Zezinho mate. 18-year-old left wing from Brazil. It'll be a "player will join in July" jobbie but he's a good'un.

Mignolet looks a decent prospect on the game so i signed him :oops: also waiting to see if i can get a contract for El Muhammadi, hes decent to. Sold Malbranque to man city for 11m and reid to napoli for 7m. Offer these two to clubs for 12m and someone always offers silly money for them

Mignolet looks a decent prospect on the game so i signed him :oops: also waiting to see if i can get a contract for El Muhammadi, hes decent to. Sold Malbranque to man city for 11m and reid to napoli for 7m. Offer these two to clubs for 12m and someone always offers silly money for them

Aye I had Mignolet at Sporting. Brought him in on a free and sold the Serb keeper to fund my move for Sandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back