Flanagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantly leaving Hume for dead, wayward f***ing passes out of play. Wright and Willis were levels above him today. He made 1 good challenge. Hes till a very poor player.

Oh aye that's down to f***ing Flanagan and Flanagan only is it?

Stupid twat.

His job is to make sure we don’t concede and we won 1-0

go to bed Heisenberg

I thought the lad did ok today, and while his distribution is a bit suspect, he did his bit for the team. I'm not sure why Ozturk is frozen out, but you can't knock Flanagan's commitment when he's in the team, although I don't think he's one of the best 3 CBs at the club.

Hume has improved loads since Parkinson took over.

No coincidence he had a shocker when Flanagan was put in the side.
My point was you cannot blame Flanagan he didn't play last week Hume was poor as he was at Bolton away and another game he was hooked at half time

Plays in the best defence in the league and won us three points with a crucial tackle but aye he's shit.

Everyone has an opinion but I can only guess you know fuck all about football. The lad was a contender for MotM. Doesn't matter if you don't like him as a player but at least have the nuts to admit the lad played well.
Thought he was absolutely rancid tbh, but granted the tackle, I'm assuming the one near the end when he was caught of position, was at the other end of the stadium to us. Clean sheet though, and he hasn't exactly had a run in the team so onwards and upwards.

Was ok today , apart from slicing the ball into touch
great tackle at the end though

Last edited:
You've been going through my posts then bless you, as I said in the last post you know fuck all and your a prick. Cya later puffder.

:lol::lol::lol: We won man, get the beers in instead of taking to the forum to slag off our players

classic armchair ST holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back