Flanagan

Worst of our 5 centre halves imo

Absolutely this.. I'm not sure he wants to defend. He was constantly telling Wright and Hume to mark players. He did a good tackle tbf, only one. And that long ball he attempted to play, the one that went straight out of play, dear me.

Absolutely this.. I'm not sure he wants to defend. He was constantly telling Wright and Hume to mark players. He did a good tackle tbf, only one. And that long ball he attempted to play, the one that went straight out of play, dear me.
He always leaves Hume for dead
Clean sheet at home to Ipswich man and you’re slating one of our centre-backs.

Fuck off OP
Berk. Fuck you.

It cringes me to think a lot of fans think this is a good team. When you think of the past 5 years or so and some of the players that were slagged off, they would be world class compared to this lot

He made a couple of shocking passes (standard for him) but otherwise had a good game IMO. Just needs to be told to play the easy ball because he cannot pass to save his life.

Constantly leaving Hume for dead, wayward f***ing passes out of play. Wright and Willis were levels above him today. He made 1 good challenge. Hes till a very poor player.

Oh aye that's down to f***ing Flanagan and Flanagan only is it?

Stupid twat.
Can't remember him losing a challenge in the air, consistently passed well. If anything Gooch was Hume's problem today not Flannigan.

Back