Flanagan

It cringes me to think a lot of fans think this is a good team. When you think of the past 5 years or so and some of the players that were slagged off, they would be world class compared to this lot
We are a league 1 team, it is a good team for this league, we are not Premier league team with premier league players

Needs to be Willis, Wright and Ozturk

Who would you play left side out of them 3? Ozturk has to play in the centre and to be honest Bailey Wright to me doesn't look great and is certainly not an improvement on Ozturk.

Flanagan had a decent enough game today and pulled Wright out of the shit a couple of times. It seems to be popular to hate him and although I don't think he is great by any stretch of the imagination he is doing a decent job and I do find it amusing when he randomly goes and does someone just for the sake of it.

Fair enough but you said he's the poorest defender we have yet he's started more games than Ozturk, Lynch and also Connor Mc while playing in the best defence in the league.

You're obviously talking shite.

I'd say he's probably the worst defender we have had distribution wise for as long as I can remember, makes John O Shea look like Xavi Hernandez.
Although I'd rather have a defender who can defend but from being on here a very long time that's never seemed to have mattered.

I'd say he's probably the worst defender we have had distribution wise for as long as I can remember, makes John O Shea look like Xavi Hernandez.
Although I'd rather have a defender who can defend but from being on here a very long time that's never seemed to have mattered.
His distribution is not the best but defensively he's fine hence playing in the best defence.

Absolutely this.. I'm not sure he wants to defend. He was constantly telling Wright and Hume to mark players. He did a good tackle tbf, only one. And that long ball he attempted to play, the one that went straight out of play, dear me.
Maybe one of the most important tackles of the season though, we'll find out in time. Sadly for you obviously, it won the game for us.

He did it earlier in the season and Hume got slated for shite form. Its no coincidence Hume had a shocker today with Flanagan playing.

I’m sorry like but you can’t blame Flanagan for Hume being unable to put a decent cross into the box, challenge for headers or stay with his man.

The kid was crap today and it wasn’t anyone else’s fault.

I’m sorry like but you can’t blame Flanagan for Hume being unable to put a decent cross into the box, challenge for headers or stay with his man.

The kid was crap today and it wasn’t anyone else’s fault.

I agree his crosses were absolutely shocking. But when Flanagan plays Hume always seems to be under more pressure defensively.

Back