Fifa 23

On 14 tokens for the swaps. Probably go for the 84x20x2 to finish Cruyjff and save for tots. That Birthday right back at spurs looks good, really need wc Bruno out the middle too

Did some of the SBC's to try and get the spurs RB, but ended up with a CB from La Liga :rolleyes:

Would do nowt but destroy my chem, My current CBs are 85 Rated World cup Kerher and 87 normal card koulibaly. Both pretty solid tbf.

On 14 tokens for the swaps. Probably go for the 84x20x2 to finish Cruyjff and save for tots. That Birthday right back at spurs looks good, really need wc Bruno out the middle too
I went for the 85x10. Didn’t get much but fodder.

I’ve packed that right back 3 times and haven’t tried him as I’m using dalot still.

Decided to cash in some fodder on icon pick and you can guess the outcome…

Mid Gerrard, Prime Nesta or Prime Campbell.

Went for Campbell as at least he has usable pace and defending. Nowhere near my best 11 though.

fodder seems the way to go with the tokens unless you want She-raw

the icon pick will be lifting despite being 1 of 4. the 90+ only excludes about 5 or something

fodder seems the way to go with the tokens unless you want She-raw

the icon pick will be lifting despite being 1 of 4. the 90+ only excludes about 5 or something
It’s basically a prime icon pack, literally only 6 primes under 90. Absolute scam, unless it’s massively juiced.

It’s basically a prime icon pack, literally only 6 primes under 90. Absolute scam, unless it’s massively juiced.

and one of them (Zambrotta) is one of the better ones to get :lol:

you can guarantee the likes of Litmanen, Zola, Owen etc will make up about 90% of the picks with the odd decent one chucked in. just not worth it when you've got the likes of the 84x20 double available for less tokens and we've surely got more good SBCs coming in the next few days

and one of them (Zambrotta) is one of the better ones to get :lol:

you can guarantee the likes of Litmanen, Zola, Owen etc will make up about 90% of the picks with the odd decent one chucked in. just not worth it when you've got the likes of the 84x20 double available for less tokens and we've surely got more good SBCs coming in the next few days
Exactly mate. I’ve nearly got Cruyjff done, once I open them packs I’ll be whacking them in that.

what formation are people using? played 4321 for months and bored with it now. trying to play a 2 striker formation but I'm getting torn to shreds with everything i try at the minute. think I've just lost my 7th game in a row :lol:

what formation are people using? played 4321 for months and bored with it now. trying to play a 2 striker formation but I'm getting torn to shreds with everything i try at the minute. think I've just lost my 7th game in a row :lol:
Playing the same and was thinking about changing to a 2 striker one as well.

442 is usually well rounded.

currently playing with the 5-4-1. It's actually more attacking than it looks and is very solid defensively. Was playing the 4321 before but I can't defend so switched to the 5 at the back. There's also a 3-4-2-1 knocking about but don't like how it goes forward.

currently playing with the 5-4-1. It's actually more attacking than it looks and is very solid defensively. Was playing the 4321 before but I can't defend so switched to the 5 at the back. There's also a 3-4-2-1 knocking about but don't like how it goes forward.

did find with 4321 it was a case of just scoring more than the opposition. so many 6-5, 7-6 games etc

I've settled on 41212 narrow for now after trying all the two striker combos today. no doubt switch back to 4321 in a few days time. i would try a 5 at the back but i don't have a decent LWB without losing chemistry. play Zambrotta at LB at the minute. annoying he has RWB but not left

Fancied Ngolo Kante like, but 2m of fodder is f***ing ridiculous.

i thought maybe 1.3/1.4 with his winter wildcard being about a million now. I'm still going to try and complete him like as fits my team perfectly for links. hopefully get some high rated fodder from the token packs

Back