Fifa 23

Did the season review player pick and hoped for Mbappe (unlikely) or Thuram who I regretted not getting when he was available and unusually for Fifa I got Thuram so happy with that.

Oh and I play 4231 but with tweaked tactics and find it quite decent.

Sat on 15 tokens, should be 2 or 3 out tonight which hopefully means I’ve got fodder packs for team 2. I mean they’re only getting recycled into more sbc’s but can’t argue for nout can ya.

Just seen this on twitter, basically completing SBC for WC Gary Lineker (a 90 card) is cheaper than buying a 90 card, if for example you need one for an SBC.
And you get to open a few packs.

Bronze squad
Silver squad
81 rated
84 rated

That the cheapest icon SBC ever?? :lol:

Just seen this on twitter, basically completing SBC for WC Gary Lineker (a 90 card) is cheaper than buying a 90 card, if for example you need one for an SBC.

Bronze squad
Silver squad
81 rated
84 rated

did it earlier for that reason and to clear dupes. no brainer for fodder given you get a few packs aswell

being tempted by the 15 token 87+ player pick as I'm going to end up with a boat load of dupes with the 84x20 double at I'm stacked with 84s as it is. be instant regret if i do it when the options pop up like :lol:

Haven’t spent any money this year but had loads of untradeable players. So decided to do the 84X5. For a TOTW and 84 rated team. First set Normal Kante and Allison. Fair enough.

Done it again another two times and kante came up again both times 😂😂 next best player was Jordi alba. Haway man 😂
did it earlier for that reason and to clear dupes. no brainer for fodder given you get a few packs aswell

being tempted by the 15 token 87+ player pick as I'm going to end up with a boat load of dupes with the 84x20 double at I'm stacked with 84s as it is. be instant regret if i do it when the options pop up like :lol:
See my latest post. 😂

Bronze squad
Silver squad
81 rated
84 rated

Did him ages ago, I can’t remember which sbc he went into though.

I thought you would be all over the prime player pick.

Last edited:
Did him ages ago, I can’t remember which sbc he went into though.

I thought you would be all over the prime player pick.

too many tokens and i won't get them all so it would be that and bust. and there's still loads of rubbish choices available. if i do the 87+ 1 of 5 pick for 15 tokens can still then do the 81x11, 82x20 and FUT Birthday team 1 player without getting close to all the tokens

Some decent sbcs coming so I’d hold off. Then again they’ll be super expensive anyway.

i can never hang onto enough fodder long enough to complete the more expensive ones and I've not got the patience to do them over time. I've probably got just about enough to complete Rivaldo if i wanted but he doesn't really fit my team. will end up doing the icon pack again hoping for one of the top strikers or Matthaus. and will end up with Schmeichel

Back