Fifa 23

nothing of note from rewards but loads of fodder to recycle into upgrade packs. presume all TOTY's are still in packs until tomorrow

Think the first time in the history of them doing swaps I've got all of them before the promo starts.

Pointless like as my pack luck has been dink this year.

i was wanting to do that Rashford POTM but why has he only got a 3* wf. 250k :neutral: i'd prefer another punt on an icon pack for that price given the cards stats

First game in about 6 weeks last night.

Jesus this boys team was enough to remind me to not play :lol: still managed to win 3-1 but he was a shocking D8 warrior.

Fell to far behind this year- My best player is Lampard lol 86 rated.

Think il stick to seasons- however tried a few games as the lads- we are f***ing rancid.... kept coming up against Ronaldo's new team anorl :lol:

Got nowt in my rewards and was angry I couldn’t finish rivals cos of that glitch so did the icon SBC in the huff and got Laudrup, felt like smashing my phone.

75k/500fp for the store pack with another token in. they're going to make it nigh on impossible without buying packs to get the top rewards aren't they

Got 11 wins stuck the fodder in icon. Disappointing.

Mid Dalglish
Suker
Moore

WL was the least painful it's been went 11-2. People just quit when you have Mbappe and you go 1-0 up. He missed some chances mind.

played a few people with Rashford and looks decent in game actually. does this skill move that has an animation you just can't get near. no idea what it is like as i don't use skill moves :lol:

Back