Fifa 23

yeah I've just been reading the same. he'd only be on 1 chemistry though due to links
I hadn't really looked at him until you mentioned him, looks really good. Might sell Makelele, he's not worth 800k and do him. I've got no fodder at all though.

I hadn't really looked at him until you mentioned him, looks really good. Might sell Makelele, he's not worth 800k and do him. I've got no fodder at all though.

yeah i hadn't even considered him then read people saying he's brilliant in game when looking at CDMs and one those absolute steal SBCs etc. might do it tomorrow if nothing decent drops in

Where your getting all your fodder from?

i haven't done any of the big SBCs like. Jairzinho, Zidane etc. Mahrez is the biggest one I've completed and that was only about 300k.

and i don't let coins build up. i play drafts everytime i get to 15k. the pack rewards are tradable so i sell anything big/duplicates and just keep the other stuff and repeat that process

Got my 11 wins and chucked the rest, decent fodder in packs but nothing else.

I did the icon sbc again as there’s nothing else and I was sitting on fodder.

Thought i had Ronaldinho until Rivaldo popped up.

Stinking pack luck for me has continued. Nowt over 85 in my picks, 100k pack Jordan Henderson is the best player, 50k pack Ricardo Pereira is the best player and an 83 best in the TOTW pack.

Makes you wonder why you bother playing :lol:
I’ve moaned my shit pack luck away. Just got this from one of the 80+ centurion upgrades.
Logon or register to see this image

Wish it had been last week like

Last edited:
Been awful since the new season, took about 30 games just to get 8 wins
Went for the 84+ 20x pack for 10 tokens.....5 cards 87 or above including 2 FS and Mavididi TOTW, pretty pleased with that.

Last edited:
Went for the 84+ 20x pack for 10 tokens.....5 cards 87 or above including 2 FS and Mavididi TOTW, pretty pleased with that.

Went for the same as there's so few icons I want I doubt they'd be in the three for 27. Got four 88s including FS Elanga and a TOTW that I can't remember the name of and four 87s. One 84 dupe. Pretty satisfying for once.

i was going to go for the centurion/ww/fs pick of 5 for 15 tokens but this seems to be the way to go for a good influx of fodder. i can't be arsed to grind the objectives that give tokens so will just pickup what you can get through SBCs. need a few more for this

Back