Fifa 23

Did icon sbc again and got prime van der sar. Would have been happy with that if I hadn’t packed Courtois TOTY untradeable at weekend.

loving prime Muller. finishes everything and is surprisingly quick given i thought that was what would let the card down

prime icon pick of 3 for 27 tokens in future stars. how easy are these promotions to collect usually? seems alot. i didn't bother with the winter wildcard tokens as didn't really understand it then

loving prime Muller. finishes everything and is surprisingly quick given i thought that was what would let the card down

prime icon pick of 3 for 27 tokens in future stars. how easy are these promotions to collect usually? seems alot. i didn't bother with the winter wildcard tokens as didn't really understand it then
Dead easy to collect mate. Just keep eye on objectives/sbc's daily.

Those swap tokens seem to be coming out pretty quick, I’m on 5 already and haven’t even bought the store one.

The stuff from them is pretty poor mind.

Managed the homegrown 7 wins out of 12 for the 5th token but jesus, not asking for much are they?:confused:

it's going to be a right pain in the arse to get 27 tokens for the prime icon player pick isn't it :lol:

be doing it on purpose so people think the store pack with one in is good value etc

it's going to be a right pain in the arse to get 27 tokens for the prime icon player pick isn't it :lol:

be doing it on purpose so people think the store pack with one in is good value etc

Yep, probs 15 WL wins, 91 rated SBCs and one of our kidneys :neutral: They really don't want us to have this icon.

Moments Richarlison is class like.

Don't think much to FB Pogba though, WW Bellegarde is better.

try and try to replace him i always keep going back to Bellegarde. for his SBC price has been an absolute steal. probably only come out the team if i happen to get really lucky and pickup one of top top CM/CDM cards

Back