Fifa 20

Anyone have a phone number to contact ea support? I asked a perfectly legitimate question on the forum and the mod called radioshaq banned me for a week. He banned me last week and gave me a warning the week before. I didn't break any rules yet this cock seems to have it in for me.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Now haway

Content at the minute is tremendous, should be good all year. Got two very mediocre red picks, a 92 and 93 but then got toty De Ligt in my last pack in my reward.

Content at the minute is tremendous, should be good all year. Got two very mediocre red picks, a 92 and 93 but then got toty De Ligt in my last pack in my reward.

Do you reckon? I feel like it's dried up to fuck. There's nothing on the market, no promo packs + nothing in packs other than the absolute top tier who unless you are paying 300k for a 89+ double upgrade you've got fuck all chance of getting.

No objective players and no content for next year to work for (which I thought this was supposed to be the point of 'pre-season' promo?)

Do you reckon? I feel like it's dried up to fuck. There's nothing on the market, no promo packs + nothing in packs other than the absolute top tier who unless you are paying 300k for a 89+ double upgrade you've got fuck all chance of getting.

No objective players and no content for next year to work for (which I thought this was supposed to be the point of 'pre-season' promo?)
Agree with the pre season promo mind. Think I’ve earned two 5x500 coin boosts. I mean ha’way, I’ll make a hundred times more than that from the £50 I’ll put on release day.

Me too but I’m not expecting much. All I play is Clubs with my mates and it’s been awful for a while now.

Literally all they’ve changed is customisable AI players and tactics. Nothing else.
I'm more FUT but I do like Pro Clubs, had 6 of us really get into it during lockdown so hopefully we will keep the team going in 21.
Tbf customisable AI is something I've wanted for a while, plus they did say more was to be announced regarding AI attributes and player growth.

I'm more FUT but I do like Pro Clubs, had 6 of us really get into it during lockdown so hopefully we will keep the team going in 21.
Tbf customisable AI is something I've wanted for a while, plus they did say more was to be announced regarding AI attributes and player growth.

I just think for a mode that’s got so much potential, they can’t really be arsed with it. So many bugs that never get fixed.

I’ll give it a go after graft today and see what it’s like though.

6-2 weekend league just can't be arsed to play it can't believe people still play one depth and that at this stage! Packed 99 lewondowski his outside of the foot shoots are unreal

Recently packed TOTSSF Mo Salah and he's absolutely f***ing shit 🤣
I bought him a couple of weeks ago and yeah he's shit 😂
6-2 weekend league just can't be arsed to play it can't believe people still play one depth and that at this stage! Packed 99 lewondowski his outside of the foot shoots are unreal
I got him as a red pick a few weeks ago. His finesse shots are deadly. His free kicks are pretty good too.

Gave up at 14 wins on WL, had 8 games left as well. Packed myself a TOTSSF Neymar and Mahrez over the weekend, just a shame it’s when everyone else already has 95+ teams

Anyone do the challenges to get Icon or the Prime Moments SBC ?

Did the challenges and got Prime Moments Lineker. Did the SBC once and got moments Kaka.

Back