Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped on earlier after reading about the new server in London. Did the TOTSSF and 90+ TOTSSF SBCs. Got Ziyech from the 90+ and some Spanish lad from Toronto (93 rating) in the other.
Gameplay feels much better, more responsive.

I’ve been off the game for around 2 months...are there any major changes? Gameplay, patches etc?

Jumped on earlier after reading about the new server in London. Did the TOTSSF and 90+ TOTSSF SBCs. Got Ziyech from the 90+ and some Spanish lad from Toronto (93 rating) in the other.
Gameplay feels much better, more responsive.

I’ve been off the game for around 2 months...are there any major changes? Gameplay, patches etc?
Nope, the same bs is present and correct...

Totally gave up on the game a few weeks back. Console not turned out. Just did that 89 double pack on the phone.

TOTY Ronaldo and TOTS Theo Hernandez.

Still, probably won't even turn on the game to play with TOTY Ronaldo.

Totally gave up on the game a few weeks back. Console not turned out. Just did that 89 double pack on the phone.

TOTY Ronaldo and TOTS Theo Hernandez.

Still, probably won't even turn on the game to play with TOTY Ronaldo.

I`m still playing but nowhere near as much. Did the same SBC and got Toty Mbappe and Tots Lala. My squad is absolutely ridiculously good nowadays, its mad really.

The upgrade SBCs are rubbish though, never hardly get anything other than the lowest rating possible

I`m still playing but nowhere near as much. Did the same SBC and got Toty Mbappe and Tots Lala. My squad is absolutely ridiculously good nowadays, its mad really.

The upgrade SBCs are rubbish though, never hardly get anything other than the lowest rating possible

Found I was doing all the summer heat SBC players just on my phone but still haven't played with them haha. Madness.

Found I was doing all the summer heat SBC players just on my phone but still haven't played with them haha. Madness.

Yeh same here, I`ve got people like pogba, sissoko, callejon, rebic who dont even make the bench. Crazy really but I love a good sbc.

Should really sell Gullit, packed him tradeable and he`s probably played less than 10 games in 2 or 3 weeks . On the other hand though, theres not really anyone I`m desperate to buy or anyone who would massively improve the starting 11

Yeh same here, I`ve got people like pogba, sissoko, callejon, rebic who dont even make the bench. Crazy really but I love a good sbc.

Should really sell Gullit, packed him tradeable and he`s probably played less than 10 games in 2 or 3 weeks . On the other hand though, theres not really anyone I`m desperate to buy or anyone who would massively improve the starting 11

No point doing nowt if ya not going to play. Just on the app. Built the team with Theo and CR7. Joke. But just looking at it. No will to play a single game of fifa.

You both inspired me to do it and I got regular 91 Oblak and 89 Kane, bollox.

Got TOTY De Jong and TOTSSF Ramos in the 89 pack. Ramos unfortunately is an untradeable duplicate though.

just quick sell him (or the one in your club if you’d rather keep the one in your club) then stick the other in an SBC - then claim the Ramos back through the quick sell recovery

Played my first 4 games in over a month. Rivals. Won all 4. TOTY Ronaldo is very good but I do still prefer small players. Gameplay felt much better than previously. Lost interest already though.

just quick sell him (or the one in your club if you’d rather keep the one in your club) then stick the other in an SBC - then claim the Ramos back through the quick sell recovery
Or keep both and put one in an icon sbc, class pulling 96 players for that reason. Hoping to get enough today to get that 89 player done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back