Fifa 20

I don't enjoy it. There's to much manipulation plus their terrible servers. It's going backwards as a series just like madden. The new one will play great for a couple of weeks then they will patch it because of all the moaning and it's back to square one..
You play something you dont enjoy? What on earth is the logic in that haha.

Your one of the most prolific posters on this thread.

You play something you dont enjoy? What on earth is the logic in that haha.

Your one of the most prolific posters on this thread.
I only play weekend league, rivals is so toxic. If you had looked on the ea forum hardly anyone enjoys playing it. You can keep digging at me all you want but go ask on their forum and you will get the same answers.

I only play weekend league, rivals is so toxic. If you had looked on the ea forum hardly anyone enjoys playing it. You can keep digging at me all you want but go ask on their forum and you will get the same answers.
I’m not digging at all mate.
Just seems to be a lot of people that don’t like this game but still play it. I can’t get my head around it.

Haven’t played in over a month and decided to chuck a load of cards into the Moments Icon upgrades to see if I could be tempted back. Did 4 and got (in this order): Sanchez, Lampard, Guardiola, and the best til last ..... Inzaghi. I mean ffs is it possible to get 4 worse players than that?!?
See you in 21 FIFA, hopefully you get rid of the shitty drop back tactics by then. This year has been like playing Newcastle every week: every man behind the ball and launch it to Saint Maximin!!

If you’re part of ‘GreyClub’ on Xbox clubs you just got tonked 5-1 by the boy. :cool:
One of them called Super Kev and another had SAFC in their gamertag. MLF.

picked this up for $4 on the US PS Store the other day, havent played FIFA in about 10 years. Prob wont end up playing this either, just at that price couldnt say no!

Guided sunlun to a fa cup win as manager, from the championship today. Very proud time.

Only made the play offs like, despite getting 104 points. You'd be quite pissed with that like.

Did the Timo Werner challenge and he was an absolute donkey last night in WL. I scraped 9 wins from 15 after having to revert to the 4-2-3-1 narrow tactic every man and his dog were using around Christmas time. The 4-3-3(4) and 4-2-2-2 don’t seem as useful anymore.

Did the Timo Werner challenge and he was an absolute donkey last night in WL. I scraped 9 wins from 15 after having to revert to the 4-2-3-1 narrow tactic every man and his dog were using around Christmas time. The 4-3-3(4) and 4-2-2-2 don’t seem as useful anymore.
My Werner was shit last night and tonight.. Finished gold 2 with 19 wins.. So many still using drop back depth 1..

I finished gold 3 with 4 games left. I just couldn’t be bothered to play the last games.
I normally stop at gold 3 but theres only next week left of WL on this fifa so pushed on. It was worse once i got 12 wins. Lost 5 on the bounce with my attackers going to shit. Then after those defeats they came back to life..

Back