Fifa 20

For all of the faults the game ahs (every year) I think from release until Christmas is canny enjoyable. TOTY hits, try a couple of those then I just give up. It's annoying knowing how good it COULD be if they just sorted the laggy/shite gameplay out on WL and Rivals

How has the gameplay been past few months? Has this apparent new server made any difference whatsoever?
Aye I've enjoyed or too. Summer heat has been canny. Server is massive. 12_18 ping every game. Any more and I ust back out and try again. I mighty just play on for a few months until no fucker is on anymore

Aye I've enjoyed or too. Summer heat has been canny. Server is massive. 12_18 ping every game. Any more and I ust back out and try again. I mighty just play on for a few months until no fucker is on anymore
Hmm, I might see how the gameplay is before deciding if I want to take the leap! I don't think I'll be buying a PS5. But if FIFA was good enough I probably would get myself one as again I do really enjoy the first few months. Hopefully this server makes a canny difference to FIFA 21 gameplay!

Hmm, I might see how the gameplay is before deciding if I want to take the leap! I don't think I'll be buying a PS5. But if FIFA was good enough I probably would get myself one as again I do really enjoy the first few months. Hopefully this server makes a canny difference to FIFA 21 gameplay!
Everyone caves in eventually. Crack will be how much better it is and by November it's pure pace

Didn't start playing until lockdown in April after skipping the last few years, just getting to the point where I'm not completely shit and have a decent team and it's more or less all over :lol: I was always shit at trading, are there any guides out there for the start of 21 that aren't just 'snipe X for cheap'? Refuse to buy points.

It will be the same game.. It's the frostbite engine that's a major problem... I've not had issues with the servers. Its the scripting and complete disregard for real football that's the major issue. From the look of all the 21 gameplay stuff skill moves are going to be just as op.. Anyone that buys 21 is a f***ing idiot.. EA own you.

Didn't start playing until lockdown in April after skipping the last few years, just getting to the point where I'm not completely shit and have a decent team and it's more or less all over :lol: I was always shit at trading, are there any guides out there for the start of 21 that aren't just 'snipe X for cheap'? Refuse to buy points.

Best method but it's time consuming is bronze pack method.

Keep your top league bronzes for SBCs. All minor leagues put into upgrade packs for silver players.

Keep all top league silvers for SBCs and put minor league silvers into gold upgrade packs.

You get the idea. Best way for those who don't like spending money.

It will be the same game.. It's the frostbite engine that's a major problem... I've not had issues with the servers. Its the scripting and complete disregard for real football that's the major issue. From the look of all the 21 gameplay stuff skill moves are going to be just as op.. Anyone that buys 21 is a f***ing idiot.. EA own you.

What about people who just buy the game to have a laugh on it and don't take it so seriously they want to report forum moderators to EA sports?

All I've ever seen you do is complain about the game, and you're still on the next game thread after buying it. It sounds like EA own you.

What about people who just buy the game to have a laugh on it and don't take it so seriously they want to report forum moderators to EA sports?

All I've ever seen you do is complain about the game, and you're still on the next game thread after buying it. It sounds like EA own you.
Well it turned out the mod was abusing his role so I was proven correct.. I haven't preorederd 21 and I won't be buying it. To many toxic people play it... No one buys fifa for a laugh..

Well it turned out the mod was abusing his role so I was proven correct.. I haven't preorederd 21 and I won't be buying it. To many toxic people play it... No one buys fifa for a laugh..

I certainly do, I buy it stick on for a couple of hours after work and have a piss about on UT. I don't put money into points or play weekend league. Build a team and play against my mates in friendlies, piss about a bit in Rivals.

Guaranteed you'll be on the FIFA 21 thread wetting your knickers about EA in 6 months time.

Also regardless of whether he was 'abusing his role', you're a grown adult (i'm assuming) that wanted to report a forum moderator to a games developer :lol: Was your plan if you got the number to ring them? What were you going to say to the doris on the phone?

Last edited:
I certainly do, I buy it stick on for a couple of hours after work and have a piss about on UT. I don't put money into points or play weekend league. Build a team and play against my mates in friendlies, piss about a bit in Rivals.

Guaranteed you'll be on the FIFA 21 thread wetting your knickers about EA in 6 months time.

Also regardless of whether he was 'abusing his role', you're a grown adult (i'm assuming) that wanted to report a forum moderator to a games developer :lol: Was your plan if you got the number to ring them? What were you going to say to the doris on the phone?
Well it's ea's own forum so reflects badly on them.. As for you, we'll you're insignificant... Just a little troll... Bye.

For all of the faults the game ahs (every year) I think from release until Christmas is canny enjoyable. TOTY hits, try a couple of those then I just give up. It's annoying knowing how good it COULD be if they just sorted the laggy/shite gameplay out on WL and Rivals

How has the gameplay been past few months? Has this apparent new server made any difference whatsoever?

Generally better. WL still seems sluggish compared to rivals, not sure if anyone agrees?

Generally better. WL still seems sluggish compared to rivals, not sure if anyone agrees?
I’ve been back on the last week and there’s a noticeable difference in rivals to what it was a few months ago. I’ve also bought 92 Salah striker in form, that may have something to do with the more enjoyable gameplay as he’s a tad bit better that POTM Vardy :lol:

Tried a career mode with ac milan due to boredom. I ended up more bored. What a load of shite
Well it's ea's own forum so reflects badly on them.. As for you, we'll you're insignificant... Just a little troll... Bye.
How old are you? Genuine question btw

Last edited:
Will you not be buying it?

No, I've normally preorederd it by now but not this year. People need to make a stand and not buy sub standard products from ea. Look a the new madden game, lowest ever score on meta critic. Its time fifa players demand better.
Its a video game though haha. If people enjoy it whats the issue tbf

Help needed with R9 moments please. I was lucky enough to get him in an icon pack but really not getting the best out of him. At the moment he’s left side of 41212 without any special instructions. Any advice how I can make him more effective? Other ST is 92 Butra but he’s tradable if someone different would help, budget of 400-450k, ta.

Back