Fifa 20

Did the icon objective and got 91 Koeman, not great but not bad. Did the PIM sbc and got Gerrard. Again not great but not bad.. I bought pim Drogba last night so I'll see how they are at the weekend during weekend league. Playing rivals for that objective was absolutely horrendous.. It has to be the scummiest mode on the game, seems like the slimest cretins do everything they can to make you quit...

Got Dybala from 92+ SBC TOTSSF.

Emptied my club of players I don’t use on PIMS SBC .... got

Henry
Pires
Nikata
Keane

Only Henry usable.

I got lucky with rewards and made a few coins, bought 91 Pele and he’s good but not sure he’s worth 1m. I’m wondering if I should try moments Butra instead if anyone can give me their opinion? Cheers

anyone else staying on this version once the new one comes out ?

I say this every year but I`m giving serious (99% certain) consideration to just skipping 21. I`ve got a good team and i`m hoping the new version will see a lot of the player base I dislike leave :)

anyone else staying on this version once the new one comes out ?

I say this every year but I`m giving serious (99% certain) consideration to just skipping 21. I`ve got a good team and i`m hoping the new version will see a lot of the player base I dislike leave :)

Getting a bit bored of 20 now to be honest. Team is too good and can only improve with the best of the best. Looking forward to starting over in 21.

Getting a bit bored of 20 now to be honest. Team is too good and can only improve with the best of the best. Looking forward to starting over in 21.

I just cant see how 21 is going to be any different if you can buy the ps4 version and then still transfer access over to ps5. sounds like its almost just like a new patch really. Think I need some time off from it as it just becomes far too time consuming. Constantly chasing players who become obsolete within a few weeks

I was playing whilst canny pissed over the weekend.

Went on today and I have TOTSSF Griezmann and no recollection of why :lol:

the objectives for 90+ TOTSSF were last weekend weren’t they?

4 free players for stuff like “play 10 games with 3 la liga,ligue 1 and Serie a players” and “score 20 in rivals”, that I’d like to think even I’d be capable of doing drunk so maybe that?

I've got a tremendous team and can't be arsed at all. Bit of a daft concept really isn't it? Just when you get good start all over again with a crappy gold team again
For all of the faults the game ahs (every year) I think from release until Christmas is canny enjoyable. TOTY hits, try a couple of those then I just give up. It's annoying knowing how good it COULD be if they just sorted the laggy/shite gameplay out on WL and Rivals

How has the gameplay been past few months? Has this apparent new server made any difference whatsoever?

Back