Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone see Neppos YouTube video last night ? It's basically what I have been doing all year and it's got me a near icon team with only £20 at the start of the game.

The bronze fitness cards and players that used to sell are struggling to sell already, it will be because of the thousands of extra people who are copying the method and therefore the hundreds of thousands of extra cards on the market.

Gonna try and grind the Irish objective to get the tots Luton player, for tots sbcs that will come out.

In theory it's a piece of piss.

I just know the servers will mysteriously disconnect for me though:rolleyes::lol:

Gonna try and grind the Irish objective to get the tots Luton player, for tots sbcs that will come out.

In theory it's a piece of piss.

I just know the servers will mysteriously disconnect for me though:rolleyes::lol:

I played Roy Keane at striker. Scored 7 in2 squad battle games on world class. Was surprised at his finishing TBH :lol:

I played Roy Keane at striker. Scored 7 in2 squad battle games on world class. Was surprised at his finishing TBH :lol:
:lol:
I've surprisingly just done it in 2 games without a disconnect!
Just played Keane as CAM and he got 5. Long got other two.
Now selling all me Irish attackers:lol:

Got myself sick of hanging onto money so splashing out of birthday Doug Costa and OTW Fil Anderson to make me Brazil side as good as it can possibly be.

Got promoted to div 3 and need a good side.

FFS just grinded the UCL thing and finally got a team only to get 87 Fekir who is of no use to me.

Got 86 Dzeko last time, shan.

Last edited:
Anyone see Neppos YouTube video last night ? It's basically what I have been doing all year and it's got me a near icon team with only £20 at the start of the game.

The bronze fitness cards and players that used to sell are struggling to sell already, it will be because of the thousands of extra people who are copying the method and therefore the hundreds of thousands of extra cards on the market.

I find that once you read a method people start to switch on quickly. It’s quite tricky because you have to find your own method and keep it to yourself... I saw one last night about buying Reina for 1200 so I’ve stocked up on loads of them. Apparently they’ll be more valuable come Friday but I have no clue :lol:

I find that once you read a method people start to switch on quickly. It’s quite tricky because you have to find your own method and keep it to yourself... I saw one last night about buying Reina for 1200 so I’ve stocked up on loads of them. Apparently they’ll be more valuable come Friday but I have no clue :lol:

He’s expected to get an inform, so he’d go out of packs.

Plus, since he’s 83 rated he could be needed for any SBC from potential promos etc.

I already sold some Reinas for 1700 BIN, so fingers crossed :lol:

Seeing rumours that there’ll be SBCs for repeated flashbacks from this season, I’d love an Alves and Ibra.
ill be staying clear. Probably get a duplicate.

The only one i ever used to any great extent (and still do) is Dani Alves.
Tevez was ok for squad battles but never got in my main squad.

Torres was possibly one of the worst cards ive ever used on FIFA. Obvs was a flashback to his chelsea days!!!!

ill be staying clear. Probably get a duplicate.

The only one i ever used to any great extent (and still do) is Dani Alves.
Tevez was ok for squad battles but never got in my main squad.

Torres was possibly one of the worst cards ive ever used on FIFA. Obvs was a flashback to his chelsea days!!!!

Ha pleased I didn’t do Torres.

When I was in lower divisions both Pato and Little Pea did the business for me but I’ve moved up a notch since then.

Ibra simply kills me every time and he’s lethal on corners.

I’ve got a full Brazil side now as my main and there’s no real decent right backs so Alves would be handy there.

I got Baines :neutral:

Last edited:
Anyone get that europa league baluta? Class sub to bring on late on. Stick him cam and watch people cack themselves.

Any decent rewards today?

I didn’t do WL so only rivals for me.

I picked tradable packs and got about 90k worth of players to sell so not awful but not great.

Someone on a chat group I’m in got 91 R Carlos worth 800k like :-O

Last edited:
If they could sort the shit lag out what happens every now and thrn, online friendlys are much more enjoyable than rivals or WL.

It's good as the teams you are allowed is a proper leveller. Some absolutely horrendous misses on show :)

Any decent rewards today?

I didn’t do WL so only rivals for me.

I picked tradable packs and got about 90k worth of players to sell so not awful but not great.

Someone on a chat group I’m in got 91 R Carlos worth 800k like :-O

I've got 25 packs saved up as it stands. Not sure why maybe blast them all out when Tots comes out but basically my teams about as good as I can get really without going for the mega stars, icons / Ronaldo's etc.

Love a good pack marathon

Last edited:
If they could sort the shit lag out what happens every now and thrn, online friendlys are much more enjoyable than rivals or WL.

It's good as the teams you are allowed is a proper leveller. Some absolutely horrendous misses on show :)

I've got 25 packs saved up as it stands. Not sure why maybe blast them all out when Tots comes out but basically my teams about as good as I can get really without going for the mega stars, icons / Ronaldo's etc.

Love a good pack marathon

Wish I could do that but couldn’t hold onto packs long enough, they’re like meth!

Went for untradeable packs this week. Loads of 82+ players and Chiellini (90) being my best pull. Sure this will be helpful for SBCs coming up. Half considering building an Italian squad as my secondary side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back