Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packed OTW Allisson in yesterday’s marquee matchups. Then Aguero from a 15k pack last night. Pack luck is insane this year.

Squad is coming along okay. Seri from Fulham my favourite player, like a cheap Kante.

FIFA 19 Current

I’ve tried embedding it. I have no idea how to.
Lucky bastard, best I have are Alli and lacazette

On of my favourites is Pascal groß, seems to score every game for me

Notice a few have got Pickford. I found him canny tbh. Got a high few goals from oppos corners where he caught it and I left volleyed over oppos high back line for Lacca to run onto

Only issues I've had with UT today is for the 1st time on 19 I've lost more than 1 game in a row (3 tonight):mad::lol:

Been doing well against my divisional rivals but these games for the 1st time gave me that fifa18 UT feel....no matter what I did, nowt went right.
One oppo had Werner on loan & everything he hit went in. Another had Mertens hitting 35 yard strikes on the run.
Suddenly my every pass found the opposition.:neutral:

Enjoying this so far. Having played too many games like so might say different once played for a while.

As someone previously mentioned corners are OP. Every one seems to lead to a chance and never seen so many overhead kicks in my life

I seem to be unable to bid or buy anything on Companion App tonight. I can sell which means the App is working - anybody had this before?
Bit worried I may have received a ban as I have been hammering the same player all day and made almost 100k in coins.

Not sure if I'm enjoying it this year. All I seem to do is play the same OP Prem squads or Brazilian... People already exploiting the tactics systems so just reverts back to how it always is. I made a decent bundesliga team and packed OTW Goretzka card in first pack which is about as good as its gotten. only really tonight have I started putting multiple wins together and understanding the tactics system. But as always with Fifa, it looks all nice and shiny, but ends up being same every match and tedious.

I'm glad red dead, fallout and BF are on the way next few months.

Enjoying this so far. Having played too many games like so might say different once played for a while.

As someone previously mentioned corners are OP. Every one seems to lead to a chance and never seen so many overhead kicks in my life[/QUOT
That was me, seen nowt like it

Just accepting a conceded goal from the 90th minute corner :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back