Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packed 90 David Silva, 85 Javi Martinez and 84 Juan Mata from the UCL upgrade repeatable SBC. Not bad. Did it all from club players too.

Only sitting on 60k coins now but side is:

Schmeichel
Coleman (need to change)
Otamendi
Kompany
Mendy
Lucas
Javi Martinez
David Silva
Coman
Lacazette
Benzema

got a bench of 83/84 players and im winning twice as many as losing so far.

Enjoying it tbh!

Packed 90 David Silva, 85 Javi Martinez and 84 Juan Mata from the UCL upgrade repeatable SBC. Not bad. Did it all from club players too.

Only sitting on 60k coins now but side is:

Schmeichel
Coleman (need to change)
Otamendi
Kompany
Mendy
Lucas
Javi Martinez
David Silva
Coman
Lacazette
Benzema

got a bench of 83/84 players and im winning twice as many as losing so far.

Enjoying it tbh!
Good team that

Still in Division 5 tho, which seems to take a lot more to get out of!
Still haven’t figured it out.

Anybody signed up for that Continental Competion that runs Saturday/Sunday?
Seems to be UT based.
I'm in Div5 also, don't know anything else :lol:

I’m on the top tier of the weekly points thing? Says my 2nd option is 52k coins.
Im in second tier (was in top but cba to get higher today) of div 6 and i think there are 4 options for me, one of which is a pack and 45k, the other i think is 4 untradable mega packs. Im going for the mega packs. It'll give me some more players for coming SBCs and enough consumables to last weeks.

Of course since last week all the advise from 'traders' on twitter and you tube is their new latest saying....... "always take the coins"....when referring to divisional rivals.
Obvs they advise you to take the coins.....its purely altruistic and not at all cos they have 100's of Davinson Sanchezs in their transfer list that they want the mere mortals to buy ;)

Im taking the packs! :lol:

Enjoying it this year, but only because I'm winning the odd game online. Haven't been able to buy a win online since about FIFA 15.

Got a standard Serie A team up and running, like usual. Packed Sane in my rewards for squad battles, so used that and the coin boosts to get a decent trade pile of IF's on the go to trade. No sales yet, but I live in hope.

Should manage rank 1 in Div. 5 which will give me 58k to buy a whole new defence, and it'll probably all start to go wrong from there :lol:

Packed OTW Allisson in yesterday’s marquee matchups. Then Aguero from a 15k pack last night. Pack luck is insane this year.

Squad is coming along okay. Seri from Fulham my favourite player, like a cheap Kante.

FIFA 19 Current

I’ve tried embedding it. I have no idea how to.

Last edited:
Packed OTW Allisson in yesterday’s marquee matchups. Then Aguero from a 15k pack last night. Pack luck is insane this year.

Squad is coming along okay. Seri from Fulham my favourite player, like a cheap Kante.

FIFA 19 Current

:eek: wow !!!

FIFA 19 Current

Just bought a pack for 15k got Timo Werner 83 hes prices at 25k so not to bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back