Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed 1st week of game, was winning and it felt fresh. Not enjoying 2nd week....I've lost SEVEN divisional rival matches in a row:eek::lol::mad:
I'm gonna get f***ing relegated at this rate.
That's after something like w14 d3 l2 in 1st week.

I've improved squad, chem is 100%, no longer got common gold jobbers, but my players can't pass for shit and where defence was Solid it's like dilabodjy and Oshea now.
1st time I've been close to a controller smash in a long time :neutral::lol:

no idea what the fuck that means do i sell or not..how does that black shit make me play any better
Check him against normal gold Werner. Stats should be better if its a totw/ IF

Went back on last night and won a few In a row again. Now, it could be pure luck that my run of defeats was against good players and my run of wins was vs lesser players. But this was whar people thought happened in 18 - that if you were winning loads it matched you against class players and if you're in a losing streak it puts you vs shit players (to keep you interested).
With 19 divisional rivals didn't they say You'll only ever be matched against people which similar rating to you?

Still, managed to snipe Kieran Trippier for 4k. Markets weird at the minute. I've got 82 Zaha selling at 7k but a few 84s who are only going for 1.5-2k

Went back on last night and won a few In a row again. Now, it could be pure luck that my run of defeats was against good players and my run of wins was vs lesser players. But this was whar people thought happened in 18 - that if you were winning loads it matched you against class players and if you're in a losing streak it puts you vs shit players (to keep you interested).
With 19 divisional rivals didn't they say You'll only ever be matched against people which similar rating to you?

Still, managed to snipe Kieran Trippier for 4k. Markets weird at the minute. I've got 82 Zaha selling at 7k but a few 84s who are only going for 1.5-2k
My form returned last night too.. It felt like my players were breaking their necks to get forward... Strange.

bargain, I played last night and won most of my matches drew about 2 but lost 0 :D

Just had a screen shot from a mate. One of his mates has just packed George Best from a tradable jumbo gold pack:eek::rolleyes::lol:

Worth 2m

Whats the best player everyone has packed so far then? Mine is Buffon, got about 30k

Sane - from squad battles rewards from last week. Second most expensive player I've ever packed on a FIFA, and I've been playing Ultimate team since it came out in 09. Must admit I never buy packs like, only open the reward ones

Is it just me or is this far worse than FIFA 18? I can't buy a goal, my players don't make runs or pass to each other, every tackle I make goes to my opponent and opponents seem to be pinging in 30 yard shots at will ....

Is it just me or is this far worse than FIFA 18? I can't buy a goal, my players don't make runs or pass to each other, every tackle I make goes to my opponent and opponents seem to be pinging in 30 yard shots at will ....
You must be shite :lol::lol:

You must be shite :lol::lol:
A bit, but not that much:lol:

Seriously though, had four games in a row, four defeats with one goal scored. Last game I dominated and they scored the only goal from a speculative cross which Giroud converted in the 93rd minute. I am finding it even more scripted than 18, and getting far more frustrated from it.

SBCs and rivals rewards.

Put £30 in on day 1 to get players in my club for SBCs etc.

I can't physically keep coins though, "just one pack" ends up being 200k down the pan :lol:. Probably had well over a million coins pass through my account already :oops:
Aye "I'll just do one more champions league player sbc before it expires" cos the fuckers teased me with Silva in 1st one.:lol:

Tbf I've got Herrera, pastore, javi Martinez and mata, but fuck me I've got some shite RBs too

I need a better prem GK than schmeichel but I'm not paying 26k for Ederson yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back