Fifa 19 UT

I don't spend much doing it at all. Takes seconds to open a pack and list and keep. Selling players who are shit. LM in Japan league for 5k FFS ha.
How do you know how much they are worth though and how do you know the best time and how much to sell them for ?

How do you know how much they are worth though and how do you know the best time and how much to sell them for ?

I quickly compare price. If they are 200 BIN a plenty I store for future use. If there are higher BIN I undercut and list. If there are one or 2 on market like that Japanese player I list at a super daft price and they go all the time. They maybe worth more if the league SBC comes out but rather take the profit now incase EA skip that league. If there is a player that is from a good league and only worth 200 at the moment I keep as they will be worth more eventually. Once I start to get a couple of dublicates a pack I do the bronze upgrade SBC. Keep all fitness cards. Squad and single. Can sell squad if ya want to just use your singles. Some cards have been going got daft money. Obviously Championship and Argentina league just gives more room for selling.

French managers is an instant 1k coin too.

Last edited:
Lads, the gold players premium pack going for 25k is currently at 1.2% chance of a otw;):lol:

Only otw I've got so far is Lyons dembele

Don't even think he gets a game for lyon

How lads, does anyone else’s game keep switching your formation during the match for no reason ?

It’s pissing me right off.
Yeah, but it might be linked to when you choose Attacking, Defensive etc throughout the game. I've not set anything but I dunno if there's a default formation for each setting or something like that.

Had a bad day yesterday, lost about 4 in 5.
Instead of trying to turn it around I just came off.
Won 4 on the bounce today. Another 22 hours and I’ll have my 52k coins then I’ll look to change the side around.

Back