Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah went for him mate.

Also did the new Hulk thing so see how he works out tomorrow in place of Pato most likely.

I did the SBC purely for Vardy and he's been nothing short of fantastic for me. He's perfect for my counter attacking 4-2-3-1(2). Play a CAM with good passing (I use Eriksen) behind him and he will score loads. I just checked there and he's played 258 games and scored 246 goals.

I’m hammering draft today and getting nowt.
I did it once, got to round 3 and was swiftly battered 6-1.

Never again.

I did the SBC purely for Vardy and he's been nothing short of fantastic for me. He's perfect for my counter attacking 4-2-3-1(2). Play a CAM with good passing (I use Eriksen) behind him and he will score loads. I just checked there and he's played 258 games and scored 246 goals.

I got Vardy and he’s done ok for me in my Prem team alongside 86 Arnautavic.

I also got 91 Ericsson in a reward pack and he was handy until I got 91 Ronaldinho I another one and he’s first name on me team sheet for both Prem and Brazil sides.

I tried 90 Sane but he wasnt worth the 500k, not how I used him anyway.

I got Vardy and he’s done ok for me in my Prem team alongside 86 Arnautavic.

I also got 91 Ericsson in a reward pack and he was handy until I got 91 Ronaldinho I another one and he’s first name on me team sheet for both Prem and Brazil sides.

I tried 90 Sane but he wasnt worth the 500k, not how I used him anyway.

Funnily enough the standard gold Sane is one of my key players. I had the in form versions of him and Sterling but reverted back to the 86 and 87 gold versions of each as I couldn't really see much difference in how they play when you take the price gap into consideration. I got the 88 Pjanic in my player picks rewards this week, he'll be a cracking sub to bring on for Eriksen. Currently have 230k but am saving for Steven Gerrard.

Nah.

I’m fancying Rivaldo or Socrates up front, got about 700k to invest, I’d probably resell after WL.

Anyone used them?
I play Socrates Prime Moments in CAM role and he is incredible. His shot power is off the scale and he is strong enough to barge his way through defences. He is as good as Gullit was for me last year, which is the highest compliment you could pay.

I play Socrates Prime Moments in CAM role and he is incredible. His shot power is off the scale and he is strong enough to barge his way through defences. He is as good as Gullit was for me last year, which is the highest compliment you could pay.

Wish I could afford that one mate but I’m only able to get the 89 one.

I got 91 Ronaldinho out of an untradable pack so can’t complain too much.

How did you get Socrates?

Wish I could afford that one mate but I’m only able to get the 89 one.

I got 91 Ronaldinho out of an untradable pack so can’t complain too much.

How did you get Socrates?
I bought the Base version a while back. Sold him and Neymar (who was terrible for me) to raise a million coins and had quite a few high rated players in the club so could afford the Prime Moments SBC. Base version was good but this version is much better. Got me a 4-4 draw against an opponent much better than me by scoring 2 long range rakers to come back from 4-2 in last 10 minutes.

Played 6 games in the weekend league so far, won 5. That means a nailed on 10 game losing run when I go back on tomorrow.

Played 6 games in the weekend league so far, won 5. That means a nailed on 10 game losing run when I go back on tomorrow.

Kicking off WL about 3pm today, I barely get a chance to play it so will hammer it today, invested in 89 Socrates to try and help me out.

Has anyone got a list of the mid icons available in the SBC ?

You will because your first five games are what the game uses to determine your opponents level..
...I did not know that. So, would it work out better to throw the first 5?

Kicking off WL about 3pm today, I barely get a chance to play it so will hammer it today, invested in 89 Socrates to try and help me out.

Has anyone got a list of the mid icons available in the SBC ?

Download the FutBin app mate, that's got all the info on you will need. It also gives the best/cheapest SBC solutions. I used it for the premier League one. Cardiff cost me a bastard fortune.

Do WL games add toward rivals points?
Yes marra, play the full 30 and you should be sat in rank 1.

Last edited:
I'm heading for gold 3 as per usual.

Got one short of gold 3 and I was messaging my opponent in the huff during my last game (usual shit) and timed out. Mint.

Fifa trolling me lately - winning 4-1 on draft and got beat 6-4 in extra time starting with bullshit penalty, think I need a break!

Last edited:
Got one short of gold 3 and I was messaging my opponent in the huff during my last game (usual shit) and timed out. Mint.

Fifa trolling me lately - winning 4-1 on draft and got beat 6-4 in extra time starting with bullshit penalty, think I need a break!

I took a two week break from it and enjoyed it a lot more when I went back on. It becomes a grind after a while doing the weekend league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back