Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 86 Dzeko :neutral:

That’s shit luck for you though.

Hulk woeful for me like.

Aye he was crap but seems to have picked up. I have just been shooting on site with him and theyve been going in !

Did 3 or 4 of the crap UCL upgrades and got an Alexsis Sanchez, possibly an 88 iirc. Absolutely no use for him but I suppose he might be handy for an sbc at some point. Also got a 86 marquinhos the other day and used him in the benzema sbc

Just got a duplicate untradeable pogba in rewards. Don't have the 180k needed to do the duplicate glitch

No idea what to do with him. Won't be able to do fuck all in terms of upgrade packs of he just sits on unassigned
Just something like the benzema SBC then. Might as well get something outta it.

I got unreadable 90 Silva twice ages ago. Just used him in a sbc I wouldn't have done ....otherwise lose him

Ouch. That’s why I don’t do any of these untradable pot luck SBCs any more. I sold 5 UCL players I had for a combined 50k instead, figured it was the most sensible thing to do. Been making loads recently on selling players in the club needed for random SBCs, the English players needed for the FUT World Champs SBC was particularly profitable. The beauty of having 4,000 players in my club!

Now sitting on over 2.5 million coins with another half million in a few high value players I don’t need. Just waiting for the big boy SBCs to drop or TOTS, whichever comes first. In the meantime I am only doing SBCs if they are value for money: Carlos Vela being a good example.

You will have to put him in a SBC. Are there not any icons which you were thinking of doing in the future? Do one of the squads now and you won’t lose out as there are no expiry dates.

What players are needed for World Champs? I thought it was red ones.

Ended up doing the Ramsay SBC. Good card TBH. Did some more UCL packs. Had shit luck on the app. Did 4 there on the console and did well. Got Neuer, Rodrigo, Witsel and Lingard. Put some into the premium SBC.

Seen Argentina

Di Maria bastard

What players are needed for World Champs? I thought it was red ones.
No I meant that random one for a Mega Pack which was to celebrate the FIFA Pro event in London. You needed English Gold players and 6 rares. Had loads in my club and was selling them for 4k each.

Completed rinsed by club of gold now's :lol:

Not sure why I just enjoy the UCL packs haha. Got some really high rated players I can dump into some ultra quality icon of needed. Going to try UCL Neuer instead of DDG. See how he goes

Completed rinsed by club of gold now's :lol:

Not sure why I just enjoy the UCL packs haha. Got some really high rated players I can dump into some ultra quality icon of needed. Going to try UCL Neuer instead of DDG. See how he goes
Same.
I've gotten some shit, but I've also got 4 85s too.
Just packed griezmann from marquee match ups.

Gonna use them to compete Bobby Moore. No particular reason other than last year I only got the game in January so never built up to icons.
This year I've got 7 already and enjoy them

Finally did one of them premium ucl ones. Got kimpembe RTTF. Only fits in if I recall the donkey birthday naldo who was banished to the reserves after a rivals horror show where he rammed 2 ogs in

To buy the cards it is. However, shouldn't be buying anyway. Grind through the normal UCL packs. Plus get a chance of popping something from there. I got a Neuer and Chiellni

I would mate but I’ve not got enough golds left for that - I did it once and got Dzeko :cry: but was trying to do it again and fell short of a few.

To buy the cards it is. However, shouldn't be buying anyway. Grind through the normal UCL packs. Plus get a chance of popping something from there. I got a Neuer and Chiellni
Mainly got 80s

Stuck the 85s I got in with some 80s

Got Phillip:rolleyes:ffs:lol:

So what's this kick off about the icons then?? Have they not released the moments sbcs or something??
Yeah they have released all the big boys but as Primes and not Prime Moments. Makes you wonder if they will release another set in the future - wouldn’t put it past them.

Is everyone grinding the FUTSwap this month? All 14 will get you a Base Icon this month, so far I have them all but the 2 from weekly objectives this week. They have been surprisingly easy, particularly last week’s Colombian objective when my UEL Falcao finally got a run out along with League SBC Ibarbo and I got the 3 wins in 4 games. Fastest I have ever managed to do one of these challenges!!

Just had the worse gameplay ever. First game was class. Played an icon team like mine and it was a good game. Responsive.

Next 2 played gold poor teams. My players was playing 3 a second button delay. Couldn't move. Got beat 1_0 both times. Utterly horrendous. Turned off for the weekend already

Just had the worse gameplay ever. First game was class. Played an icon team like mine and it was a good game. Responsive.

Next 2 played gold poor teams. My players was playing 3 a second button delay. Couldn't move. Got beat 1_0 both times. Utterly horrendous. Turned off for the weekend already

I've pretty much given up on this year's game tbh. Haven't entered the weekend league in around 3 weeks.

Ok, so just went on and okayed give games. Drew 2 lost 3. Sold my entire team in temper. Regretting it now I'm sat looking at a screen telling me my 91 Eriksen now has a new forever home

Last edited:

I really struggled with the Colombia one. Mainly because the only Colombian forward I had was that orangey coloured Zapata who despite his stats is terrible at scoring goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back